Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Roman - Is he still any good?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tokyocereza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tokyocereza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 6:24pm
My experience with Roman is that the hair didn't last. Beautiful and loved it while it behaved (which it did for about 4 months). Roman's never gotten a bad attitude in any of my communications with him and his closure construction was great. His issue at this point is hair quality and being able to provide that at a high volume since he has become more popular.

Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:48pm
I concur.  I have never had rude or nasty communications with Roman when dealing with him during a transaction. 
her_december View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote her_december Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:54pm
I ordered about 8 bundles of hair from him in late 2012... hair for myself and my sister with two closures. His CS was the best I'd experienced from a CV at the time. I got so many compliments on my initial install and my then hairdresser ordered £600 worth of hair from him because of the quality she saw from my install. The Light Yaki was full and very natural looking... then within a month's wear even though I sealed the wefts, I got constant shedding and more matting with each wash. I told him about this he said "I can send the hair back to him to be re-glued". I'll never forget dancing on NYE and the humongous tangled mess the longest bundle was in after a little sweat hit it! My brother had to cut it out my head, I got one install out of his hair and not even two months wear. My sister's hair was far better quality but after explaining to Roman about the awful hair he sent me, especially after I'd spent so much money with him, when I went to purchase one extra bundle from him for my sister's re-install and requested his best quality hair (I only wanted another bundle to match her existing 2 and closure), he said I'd have to buy no less than three bundles and if I've had problems with his hair in the past not to order from him again. It attitude was horrible, especially to someone who bought hundreds of dollars of hair from him and brought him business. I'd never purchase from him again... waste of money and he's beyond rude.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 10:09pm
I have personally never had an issue with the quality of Romans hair. I purchased two U-parts from him about a month ago and they where both on point. Sounds like others have not had the same experience which is typical with most CV. Buyer beware I guess.
Tokyocereza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tokyocereza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 12:46am
I wonder why the big variations in quality occur though? I think if roman worked on his quality control and that long awaited website, he might be able to improve. I've yet to find a replacement for my wefts from him but I can't afford to waste more money for the same experience.

Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 6:39am
I might've purchased about 10 closures from Roman in the past and the last 2 were terrible.  It's like, whoever made them cut the sides of the lace uneven so the closure was lopsided.  When I tried to sew the closure down to the wig, I would sew one side and when I got to the other side, it would bunch or gap up.  That was the last time I've purchased.  I might try him again and tell him about the closure incident.  But right now, I'm looking for other options.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 6:43am
I also purchased some kinky straight from him early 2012.  It irritated my skin when it touched my shoulders to the point where I couldn't wear the hair.  It was beautiful, but the crimps were really heavy.  I found that wig a couple of days ago, and compared with kinky hair I've purchased since that purchase, I feel that he might've mixed the hair with something.  I don't care if hair is processed, but mixed fibers and hair that causes me to scratch a hole in my shoulder is a no-no.
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 8:45am
My two cents... Roman has always been very professional with me. He answers my emails in full and in a timely fashion and has never given me attitude. I don't use his wefts but I do order his closures. I have been using his closures for a while because I like the construction, he is generous with length etc. My biggest and only complaint is the hair quality. It just sucks... my closures start to tangle at about the 3 month mark no matter what made up texture I order, I even ask for the basic virgin Chinese processed with deep waves and can't win. Before the 3 month mark the hair is always perfect, which in the beginning made me think it was a fluke. But every closure turns out the same. I'm starting to think about sending him hair or trying out a new vendor or simply going back to some of the AV's I use to order from.
shortie.britt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shortie.britt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 7:44pm
I was going to order from him. After reading these posts, I'm glad I didn't. Smh, and I agree about his attitude. When the rude Roman came off I was so turned off from ordering. Then he got even ruder when I sent him payment and he sent it back to me. He took it further saying it needed to be in us dollars (I had apparently sent Canadian, not knowing). He also didn't know how much Ca I should send to make the equivalent, and was also unwilling to help. he wanted $92.50 US. LOL with all the rudeness & lack of customer service, I decided to buy elsewhere!
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2013 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by her_december her_december wrote:

I ordered about 8 bundles of hair from him in late 2012... hair for myself and my sister with two closures. His CS was the best I'd experienced from a CV at the time. I got so many compliments on my initial install and my then hairdresser ordered £600 worth of hair from him because of the quality she saw from my install. The Light Yaki was full and very natural looking... then within a month's wear even though I sealed the wefts, I got constant shedding and more matting with each wash. I told him about this he said "I can send the hair back to him to be re-glued". I'll never forget dancing on NYE and the humongous tangled mess the longest bundle was in after a little sweat hit it! My brother had to cut it out my head, I got one install out of his hair and not even two months wear. My sister's hair was far better quality but after explaining to Roman about the awful hair he sent me, especially after I'd spent so much money with him, when I went to purchase one extra bundle from him for my sister's re-install and requested his best quality hair (I only wanted another bundle to match her existing 2 and closure), he said I'd have to buy no less than three bundles and if I've had problems with his hair in the past not to order from him again. It attitude was horrible, especially to someone who bought hundreds of dollars of hair from him and brought him business. I'd never purchase from him again... waste of money and he's beyond rude.

OMG!!!!!  Sounds like the rude guy at the BSS around the corner from me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>