Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

roman for lace unit? ??

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
prettycitygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettycitygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: roman for lace unit? ??
    Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 4:25pm
Hi ladies I've been in the weaves section for a while now I am interested in investing in a full lace wig. Roman got a buzz for his weft hair and closures (some of it ) and I've been communicating with him about a full lace wig. Has anyone tried him for stock units?. Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:29am
I got an afro kc (processed from virgin chinese) lace unit from him. The hair was a perfect match for mine but the cuticles were not aligned! The hair was tangling after the first wash. I attributed that to the fact that it was afro kc and so I rinsed the hair red. The tangling got worse after I washed the color out. 

There was a huge clump of hair (about the size of a baseball) tangling and matting and smaller dread-like sections all over the wig. All of this happened within 2 days of receiving the unit. I contacted Roman and he was extremely rude & nasty. He denied being responsible and put the blame on me. I filled a dispute but Paypal ruled in his favor.

Please save your time and money for someone more deserving and appreciative of their customers. 

Eta: It also shed like a sick animal, even though I sealed the knots. 

Edited by OrriannaRose - Feb 07 2014 at 1:30am
prettycitygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettycitygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:00am
Wow!!!! Thank you Orriannarose for the feedback. ... He plays super sweet before he gets your money... sorry that happened to you
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 10:19pm
He is very rude and hair is no good thin and orange looking scalp on my lace wig never again...

Edited by sweetvirgo2012 - May 13 2014 at 10:20pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic