Topic ClosedRoman and pricelist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Hair ViVi

Author
lovely_star View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 7:50am
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Originally posted by Yogirlsr10 Yogirlsr10 wrote:

Idk if I received a bad batch or not. but Mine is in the garbage where it belongs. I want to order another to see if i just got a bad batch but i'm too scared. The unit itself was beautiful and constructed good but it shed and tangled to the extreme. I had to bring a brush with me everywhere bc it would just tangle for no reason at at all. 

This does not sound good at all. Did you speak to Roman? I have a U part on order & hope that it turns out well Confused

Thank you, still a little confused. I get that you use your own hair as the leave out with this type of wig like a halfsie, but how do you keep it on your head?  More importantly how do you protect the health of hair underneath without being able to wear a cap? 
Sponsored Links

Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 7:58am
Could someone PM Romans contact, thank you,
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:30am
Originally posted by lovely_star lovely_star wrote:

Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Originally posted by Yogirlsr10 Yogirlsr10 wrote:

Idk if I received a bad batch or not. but Mine is in the garbage where it belongs. I want to order another to see if i just got a bad batch but i'm too scared. The unit itself was beautiful and constructed good but it shed and tangled to the extreme. I had to bring a brush with me everywhere bc it would just tangle for no reason at at all. 

This does not sound good at all. Did you speak to Roman? I have a U part on order & hope that it turns out well Confused

<span ="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb69, 69, 69; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; ">Thank you, still a little confused. I get that you use your own <span ="yshortcuts cs4-" id="lw_1352728051_0" style="cursor: pointer; color: rgb54, 99, 136; border-bottom-width: 2px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb54, 99, 136; ">hair</span> as the leave out with this type of wig like a halfsie, but how do you keep it on your head?  More importantly how do you protect the health of hair underneath without being able to wear a cap? </span>

The wigs come with combs sewn inside.
rredict View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:16am
Below is Roman's contact information.

I don't believe he has standard pricelist, but all of my orders have been custom. I think this is where he does his best work with the factories he buys from.
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic