FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Roman and pricelist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
lovely_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovely_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 7:50am
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Originally posted by Yogirlsr10 Yogirlsr10 wrote:

Idk if I received a bad batch or not. but Mine is in the garbage where it belongs. I want to order another to see if i just got a bad batch but i'm too scared. The unit itself was beautiful and constructed good but it shed and tangled to the extreme. I had to bring a brush with me everywhere bc it would just tangle for no reason at at all. 

This does not sound good at all. Did you speak to Roman? I have a U part on order & hope that it turns out well Confused

Thank you, still a little confused. I get that you use your own hair as the leave out with this type of wig like a halfsie, but how do you keep it on your head?  More importantly how do you protect the health of hair underneath without being able to wear a cap? 
Sponsored Links

Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 7:58am
Could someone PM Romans contact, thank you,
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:30am
Originally posted by lovely_star lovely_star wrote:

Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Originally posted by Yogirlsr10 Yogirlsr10 wrote:

Idk if I received a bad batch or not. but Mine is in the garbage where it belongs. I want to order another to see if i just got a bad batch but i'm too scared. The unit itself was beautiful and constructed good but it shed and tangled to the extreme. I had to bring a brush with me everywhere bc it would just tangle for no reason at at all. 

This does not sound good at all. Did you speak to Roman? I have a U part on order & hope that it turns out well Confused

<span ="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb69, 69, 69; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; ">Thank you, still a little confused. I get that you use your own <span ="yshortcuts cs4-" id="lw_1352728051_0" style="cursor: pointer; color: rgb54, 99, 136; border-bottom-width: 2px; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb54, 99, 136; ">hair</span> as the leave out with this type of wig like a halfsie, but how do you keep it on your head?  More importantly how do you protect the health of hair underneath without being able to wear a cap? </span>

The wigs come with combs sewn inside.
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:16am
Below is Roman's contact information.

I don't believe he has standard pricelist, but all of my orders have been custom. I think this is where he does his best work with the factories he buys from.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic