BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Roman and pricelist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
hma128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hma128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roman and pricelist
    Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:19pm
For for those who have ordered with Roman, what quotes has he given you? I'm curious because he didn't seem to have a pricelist.

I ordered a u-part wig in Malaysian med-yaki in 16/18/20 inches and was quoted 159$. Does that sound about right?

Sponsored Links

divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:38pm
Yes that sounds right. Mine was $164...
Yogirlsr10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yogirlsr10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:27pm
When I ordered my upart from him it was 16inch light yaki 139
hma128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hma128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:30pm
Thanks for the responses! How are you liking the wigs?
Yogirlsr10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yogirlsr10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:32pm
Idk if I received a bad batch or not. but Mine is in the garbage where it belongs. I want to order another to see if i just got a bad batch but i'm too scared. The unit itself was beautiful and constructed good but it shed and tangled to the extreme. I had to bring a brush with me everywhere bc it would just tangle for no reason at at all. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:53pm
Mine was $121.00 for 14, 16 coarse yaki. My next one 10, 12, 14 yaki deep wave is $102.00.
hma128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hma128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Yogirlsr10 Yogirlsr10 wrote:

Idk if I received a bad batch or not. but Mine is in the garbage where it belongs. I want to order another to see if i just got a bad batch but i'm too scared. The unit itself was beautiful and constructed good but it shed and tangled to the extreme. I had to bring a brush with me everywhere bc it would just tangle for no reason at at all. 

Sorry to hear Ouch. Do you suggest sealing the wefts on the wig then?

lovely_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovely_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:23am
Can someone please tell me what the heck a upart wig is?  I keep reading posts about it on the board but I am clueless Confused 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:25am
Originally posted by lovely_star lovely_star wrote:

Can someone please tell me what the heck a upart wig is?  I keep reading posts about it on the board but I am clueless Confused 

A wig with a u shape opening
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Yogirlsr10 Yogirlsr10 wrote:

This does not sound good at all. Did you speak to Roman? I have a U part on order & hope that it turns out well Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic