Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Roberto Cavalli, 73 With his 20 Something GF in Mi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Roberto Cavalli, 73 With his 20 Something GF in Mi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 7:53pm
Natural-- Why you wanna blow up that pic?

Where's the Florida Evans damn, damn, damn gif.
Sponsored Links

Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:05pm
Ain't enough  money in the world...Dead
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 9:49pm
she watering that man's dried out sausage as if thats supposed to bring that shat back to life Dead
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 9:55pm
to be fair, there's ppl washing old ass for a whole lot less than what she's probably getting. Those Brothas probably go home and cook dinner for their spouse and three kids every night. She (probably) goes on Vaycay to lavish islands, gifted with fabulous goodies and 5* dinners/lunches/breakfast/snacks whenever
I aint even mad Clap
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 11:58pm
janae there's dignity in honest work

what's happening in the OP is completely different

if you think this 20 yr old in the OP is only washing dack & ass with a hose and not saliva ... you'd be wrong

Dead
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 12:01am
...the ppl washing as an actual job are in it for the money, as is she...
Not really understand your point.

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 1:35am
That ol girl is washing ass with her tongue to

Doin it for fun on her free time we don't even know what she has gotten. I'm sorry but I rather be a nurses aide having to do it than this 20 year old washing dingle berrys while tonguing him down
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:00am
money is the incentive. she could still suck him up and not ever have to touch his ass. He could have had someone else wash his ass. The point is, both parties are washing ass and getting paid, regardless of extracurricular, that wasnt what my post was about
Why yall want ppl to be mad with you?

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:12am
Between inverted asses and ball crumbs, I am DONE with y'all asses.

Say what you want, but for the kinda money he has, I'd chill on a beach and spray his old ass with a hose too. They don't have a sexual vibe between them at all.   That girl stacking chips just entertain his old ass.

Get that money honey.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:12am
you might not understand it, but in my mind it is different

getting paid to help someone that can't help themselves
vs
doing unthinkable things for someone leveraging thirst

nevermind she may be doing this for the HOPE of money in the sweet by and by

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training