BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Robert De Niro almost put dem paws on Jay-Z

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:49am
how come they neveer show or mention de niro's wife? :/

jr.
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:04am
white privilege, deniro must of thought how dare this Brotha ignore my calls. 
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:07am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Aww, I really think its just the fact that he's 70 years old and he considers himself to be a screen legend. Old people loove fussing especially if they were the sh*t back in the day.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:13am

thank you very much i don't see where he owes him jack.. 
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:20am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

thank you very much i don't see where he owes him jack.. 

but old people are like that though. I seriously think he's just an old guy who gets his ego stroked to much. He's been a star for years and he's used to people ( including other celebs) kissing his butt because he is "THE" Robert Deniro.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:22am
He used his rotary phone to try and call Jay...
Jay like " I only reply to text" 
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:27am
I think it's an elderly (lmao) issue. You know how some older people are, they expect you to pick up the phone and will keep calling until your ass pick up. It's really rude to them if you don't answer. I think in a sense it's more of business for DeNiro. He does seem like a business man and businesswise, I wouldn't want to burn a bridge with DeNiro on the other end.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:31am
Well Jay said he was going to do it, DeNiro called him to follow up, he never returned his calls.  That is not white privilege.  That is called Jay is ill mannered. /pardon my manners, the streets raised me/
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:36am
An old neighbor was RDN's cousin, and he'd always say that RDN was the rudest bastard alive.

Doesn't sound like it was unwarranted though.
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:40am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Well Jay said he was going to do it, DeNiro called him to follow up, he never returned his calls.  That is not white privilege.  That is called Jay is ill mannered. /pardon my manners, the streets raised me/
Right I was gonna say that but I had to hurry and hit post to stop one of my daycare babies from eating boogars.

Like who does Jay think he is to not return calls? That's not how you do business.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic