Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Robber fatally shot in Atlanta

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 1:13am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

How did I wish ill will upon you??? All I said is that if you can't see how nonsensical this line of thinking is, then don't start crying if you or a relative of yours gets caught up in a similar predicament. Now if you want to interpret this as me wishing ill will upon you, then knock yourself out with the cop outs.
mmm-hmmm. yeah, ok jolie. 

turnabout fair play, yadda yadda. got it. 
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 1:15am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

How did I wish ill will upon you??? All I said is that if you can't see how nonsensical this line of thinking is, then don't start crying if you or a relative of yours gets caught up in a similar predicament. Now if you want to interpret this as me wishing ill will upon you, then knock yourself out with the cop outs.
mmm-hmmm. yeah, ok jolie. 

turnabout fair play, yadda yadda. got it. 

I'm glad you get it Big smile. yabada badoo
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 1:34am
C'mere Jolie... I don't get it either Hug

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 1:35am
I'm not saying dude deserves a life sentence...but lets be for real...this wasn't self defense..

eta: time should be served though

Edited by browneyez4548 - Jun 25 2013 at 1:39am
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 1:55am
I find it funny and ironic that folks who don't feel any sympathy for the shooter are all appalled and pissy about customers waiting in line after the fact.  Like,so what? All of a sudden they don't deserve to get shoes because some lowlife can't act right? Lol get ya mind right
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 4:30am
Jolie, this guy was not a pickpocket. He was attempting to rob those people at gunpoint. Do not downplay his crime or his intentions. . He didn't get killed for shoes, he was killed because he was committing armed robbery (or whatever). He tried to instill fear with that gun and who knows if he would've used it.

Speaking for myself, if someone pulls a gun out on me I am not assuming that its just for shock value. If I am also armed then I'll try my damnest to live to tell my story. There will be one story.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 6:32am
why its this 15 pages?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 6:34am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I'm not saying dude deserves a life sentence...but lets be for real...this wasn't self defense..

eta: time should be served though

this doesn't make sense at all. You are allowed to defend victims. That's like charging someone for Kipling a rapist or child abductor because they weren't the victim
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 6:38am

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Sorry, if I don't have any sympathy for a guy, who pulled out a gun and tried to rob people. Yup, so sorry about that.

It's not about sympathy for the guy. It's about seeing the big picture. You know, seeing the whole forest and not just the trees? Since when is the crime of pickpocketing punishable by DEATH? I just don't understand how educated people can't see that. If that is justified, then none of you need to start crying when the po po decides to shoot a hungry black man for stealing a lollipop. Jesus...
they weren't police officers. They are advised to protect themselves with the same account of force. dude had a gun.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 6:56am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

why its this 15 pages?

think Jolie and afro got into it....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair