Rob Ford: Im the most racist guy around

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Canada's problem.
We have enough to deal with.
The can keep him, and while on the subject, please take Justin B. back.

He done more than any politician done in their tenure as mayor, governor, senator, and president in one term. I would rather him smoke all the crack and weed and drink as much alcohol if he getting a lot of work done. 
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Canada's problem.

He done more than any politician done in their tenure as mayor, governor, senator, and president in one term. I would rather him smoke all the crack and weed and drink as much alcohol if he getting a lot of work done. 

I did not comment FOR or AGAINST the man.

Did not comment on his drug use, alcohol consumption, comments he supposedly made about his wife, or racism.

Like I said it's for the Canadians to deal with.

Why I am being "quoted"

What he does or did for the Canadians does not affect me.
I don't live there, nor do I have to vote for or against him.

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:47pm
Sure you did....
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:01pm
Reading between the lines are we?

There is actually nothing there, just empty space !!!
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:16pm
@ I liveforBHM: This guy doesn't have any type of stellar record to admire, please. He's just dumb enough to behave publicly like a lout and to voice his ignorant comments out loud (thank god because he was tight with the conservative Prime minister. Who knows where his career would have taken him, were he not such a public drunk). I will say it's been fun to watch but he's an embarrassment for Toronto and the rest of Canada.

@ Benni: You guys are the one who discovered Justin Bieber and made him famous. Deal with him. We don't want him back LOL
There are Canadians on this board as well as people who want to hear about what's happening outside the U.S. Also, Jimmy Kimmel and other american comedians seems to care enough about the crackhead piece of lard, they can't stop making skits about him.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:14pm
OMG...that picture...
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:37pm
LMAO this guy is too funny
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

@ I liveforBHM: This guy doesn't have any type of stellar record to admire, please. He's just dumb enough to behave publicly like a lout and to voice his ignorant comments out loud (thank god because he was tight with the conservative Prime minister. Who knows where his career would have taken him, were he not such a public drunk). I will say it's been fun to watch but he's an embarrassment for Toronto and the rest of Canada.

@ Benni: You guys are the one who discovered Justin Bieber and made him famous. Deal with him. We don't want him back LOL
There are Canadians on this board as well as people who want to hear about what's happening outside the U.S. Also, Jimmy Kimmel and other american comedians seems to care enough about the crackhead piece of lard, they can't stop making skits about him.

Let's switch mayors and he is black.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Let's switch mayors and he is black.

I shudder to think of the consequences. We don't have a lot of black politicians already.

If he weren't "the most racist guy around", him and Marion Berry could have hung out and made videos smoking crack together and kept us entertained. Oh well...
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:03pm
@JoliePoufiasse I had nothing to do with the Bieb situation. Way out of my age range.
Don't know if you have seen some of my postings, but I don't get involved with talks about race. I am all about humanity, and treat everyone with respect and dignity, unless they prove otherwise.
I can't speak for Jimmy Kimmel, or anyone else.
I quite understand that there are people from all over the world here on BHM, and everyone is welcome and appreciated.

I said nothing derogatory or inflammatory about the man or his politics.

Again let me repeat, since my post was not edited

Canada's problem.

Quite frankly, I find this very exhausting, and might I say mindless.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic