FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Rob Ford: I'm the most racist guy around

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rob Ford: I'm the most racist guy around
    Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:20am

Rob Ford calls himself ‘most racist guy around’ and offers sex with his wife up to guests: report

Just as Toronto received its first inkling of confirmation that Rob Ford is actually in rehab, it also received one of the most shocking accounts yet of the Mayor’s alleged actions.

A Friday story by the Toronto Star, curried from an audio tape and anonymous sources close to the mayor, describes the mayor drunk driving, spewing a litany of racial slurs and taunting his wife by telling his friends to have sex with her.

“You can f–k her if you want, in front of me … she lets me f–k girls in front of her all the time,” Mr. Ford is reported to say at one point to a visitor at his Etobicoke home, apparently taking no pains to conceal the comment from wife Renata.

The story, by reporter Kevin Donovan, describes a single night on March just two days after Mr. Ford’s appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!.

Claims made in the Toronto Star article

The mayor is described as cruising around Toronto in his black Cadillac Escalade, so drunk his speech is slurred. He randomly punches a high school friend at one point, scattering a bag of McDonald’s he forgot was in his hand. The mayor is also heard to reveal that he keeps his marijuana in his coaching jacket for Don Bosco High School. Mr. Ford was dismissed as the school’s football coach about one year ago.

As the story quickly made the rounds Friday night, though, the most noticed comment was one that Mr. Ford apparently made during a cell phone call.

“Nobody sticks up for people like I do, every f–king k–e, n—-r, f–king w-p, d–o, whatever the race. Nobody does. I’m the most racist guy around. I’m the mayor of Toronto,” he said.

On Friday, CBC News said that they had confirmed with a doctor attending to Mr. Ford that the mayor was enrolled at a North American substance abuse facility.

Although the broadcaster reported that Mr. Ford had been at the facility since being turned away by U.S. border guards, they did not reveal the name or location of the treatment centre.

“CBC has agreed to withhold the location of the treatment facility out of consideration for the privacy and confidentiality of Ford, other patients, the facility and its staff,” they wrote.

• Mayor Rob Ford’s decision to add Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson to his campaign team last April may have been done entirely as a bizarre spur-of-the-moment prank.

Mr. Johnson, who once held the title as the world’s fastest man until he was found to have been using performance-enhancing steroids, had been meeting with the mayor on April 8 to challenge him to a 100-metre charity footrace.

Read more …

• Rob Ford was allegedly driving drunk while being told by his lawyer that he should not be driving drunk.
  • That Ford allegedly explained his view of racial minorities thusly: “Nobody sticks up for people like I do, every f—ing k–e, n—-r, f—ing w-p, d-go, whatever the race. Nobody does. I’m the most racist guy around. I’m the mayor of Toronto.”
  • That Ford meets with two of his friends in the park, Alexander Lisi and Bruno Bellissimo. Drugs are alleged to be present.
  • That Ford allegedly punched Bellissimo in the face for no apparent reason, spilling the MacDonald’s food he had just purchased everywhere.
  • That, upon arriving home with Lisi and Bellissimo, Ford found his wife on the couch allegedly smoking a joint. Ford then said that she had stolen his drugs.
  • Ford then allegedly says, of his wife: “You can f— her if you want, in front of me. It’s okay, She lets me f–k girls in front of her all the time.”
  • That Ford says he was allowed into the U.S. to appear on Jimmy Kimmel despite admitting smoking crack because a customs agent recognized him.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 10 2014 at 8:24am
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:22am
SMH.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:23am
Wow just wow...Toronto gotta do better.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:26am
yeuck!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:28am
He's done. No way in hell he's getting re-elected. The mayoral race has already begun. This fool just can't control himself. He knows people will tape him by now but he still isn't smart enough to remain on guard, Just snorted and drank his career away.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:29am
WTF is goin in Toronto?? SMDH
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:31am
Dude just self-destructed. He's supposedly in rehab right now. I wish all politicians could be as transparent with their stupidity and racism. It would make it easier to not vote for them.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 10 2014 at 8:31am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:34am
I don,t understand how this fool ever got into office in the first place. The whole city of Toronto must be on crack. I have to say it's been entertaining to watch though. There's an asian lady running for mayor who will probably get the gig when the time comes.
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:08am
Rob never disappoints LOL  He is a big ole ball of self destruction.  I am amused.  He got into office based  on his performance record.  Too bad he can't control himself.  I am just waiting for all his ish to hit the fan.  He has to be held accountable eventually.  Rehab is just delaying the inevitable. 
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:55am
I wish we had a mayor this fun in the US. This is like the GOAT mayor of all time and best leader of all time I can relate to except all the drugs and public intoxication.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic