Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Road to Financial Independence 500K

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515253

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:56pm
yaya's list just proved to me how unprepared I am...
Sponsored Links

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:33am
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

I like this table for short term savings goals or for folks that want to start off slow with saving:

Hey Binks! I have printed this and will totally be doing it!

This was all over Instagram in January.  

Some people reversed it--they started off saving more ($52 in week 1) then saved less and less to free up cash for the holiday season.

It gets you to the goal but I'm not sure it establishes good habits when done like that. 

Can someone repost this table if they remember how it looked like. I'm very curious on how it was used...

TIA
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 5:29am
Last year, I did the 52 week savings challenge. That money came in handy several times. I plan to continue this year.

My main goal for this year is to save more and spend less
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

I like this table for short term savings goals or for folks that want to start off slow with saving:

Hey Binks! I have printed this and will totally be doing it!

This was all over Instagram in January.  

Some people reversed it--they started off saving more ($52 in week 1) then saved less and less to free up cash for the holiday season.

It gets you to the goal but I'm not sure it establishes good habits when done like that. 

Can someone repost this table if they remember how it looked like. I'm very curious on how it was used...

TIA

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:04pm
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Sometimes we have to do something uncomfortable now, in order to be comfortable later.
I feel the same way about leaving my mother to go anywhere or do anything, but i've decided to put my big girl panties on and secure my life.

It's a thin line, because life is so fragile and you never know when it will leave you. I'm a workaholic and try to find a balance. I never want to put money over family, at the same time family needs money. Right now i'm focused on some thangs so I got to ignore the discomfort, or else i won't get to the next level. If you're comfortable, you're not growing..and i'm just too young to stop growing.

Thanks for this. I will more than likely be here for a while longer to pay down my debt. Moving (and marriage) is my motivation to help me pay it off a bit faster. I always said I didn't want to move or get married with a ton of debt, and I'm gonna stick to that and remain focused.

Please keep this thread alive. It's great motivation for those of us who struggle with finances.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:26pm
Still broke, but found it to match with SL's thread

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style