BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Road Rage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 1:24pm
Oh, this lady one time called me a "stupid motherfukking bitch cause I wouldn't pull up so she can pull out of the gas station. LOL. 
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Man, I chill on the road rage. I saw an episode of Criminal Minds that showed me what road rage could get ya.

Criminal Minds has me scared of most strangers actually.

I consider Criminal Minds my guidebook to interacting with other folks (can you tell from my avi? lol). If it's one thing I've learned, you cannot tell who is crazy or on edge (unless they're a white male ages 16-35, in which case best to just proceed with caution no matter what)...and you coming at them the wrong way might be the last straw.

No road rage for me. I might curse you out from the safety of my car (with the windows rolled up) but that's it.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i am a very tame driver.  i know some people who have severe road rage...it concerns me...

this.

i rarely go over the speed limit tbh. i'm in no hurry. i like to recline my seat, adjust the A/C, cut on some good music and enjoy my ride imho.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 1:41pm
Now that Im in NY my RR had decreased tenfold, because stupid sh!t happens on the regular and if I got into my feelings everytime someone in NYC cut me off, cursed me out, tap my car a little while its parallel parked, I'd give myself a coronary.

I just get with the program. I give what I get. Im not above a middle finger paired with an expelitive or 10!

Edited by Qualified - Jan 14 2013 at 1:43pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 1:42pm
no road rage for me.

I agree, it's scary out there.  I worry about my mom running up on someone with road rage. I will never forget those old ladies that were followed on a dark road for miles and shot for some unknown infraction.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 1:55pm
I'm usually calm.  The drivers up here feel more reckless than what I'm used to.  Even the pedestrians are scary.  Last week, some lady was power-walking into oncoming traffic.  I slammed on my brakes and she looked at me like I was in the wrong. Dead
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:18pm
i have mild road rage...i've cursed people out but i will mainly honk the fck out of you.

my biggest pet peeve in the world = people who DON'T USE THEIR BLINKERS.  it just like angers me to the core.  i can never be okay with it.  it bothers me!

2nd biggest peeve - someone is driving crazy slow, making you miss lights and shyt...everytime, every god damn time the person is talking on their cell phone.  i may yell something like, "get off the phone and drive b**ch"
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i have mild road rage...i've cursed people out but i will mainly honk the fck out of you.

my biggest pet peeve in the world = people who DON'T USE THEIR BLINKERS.  it just like angers me to the core.  i can never be okay with it.  it bothers me!

2nd biggest peeve - someone is driving crazy slow, making you miss lights and shyt...everytime, every god damn time the person is talking on their cell phone.  i may yell something like, "get off the phone and drive b**ch"

OMG This irks me too right along with people who purposely speed up when I'm trying to get over because usually they end up making me miss a turn or a light
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:30pm
Something that scares the heck out of me is if I'm driving down the interstate and someone can turn into my lane on red If I'm going 50 mph (the speed limit), pulling out in front of me going 10-20 is not going to cut it.  If I have to slam on my brakes, you're doing it wrong.  I swear every time this happens, no one is behind me.  Just wait 5 more seconds for me to pass, so we don't die. Cry  Route 1 is awful about that. Dead
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:35pm
man.... i have too many to name/remember. 

i have thrown water bottles and whatever i could find at this bish. 

i have called ppl all types of b-words and i was followed to a gas station where she came to tell me she was calling the cops on me 

some middle fingers

riding ppls bumbers and speeding up hella when they get in front of me. 

there are loads more.. but it depends on my mood. sometimes im pretty chill  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>