It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
lovesupreme08 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: RK Hair Products
    Posted: Mar 16 2007 at 4:13pm
Greetings Ladies,

I have been lurking on the board for a few months now, posting here and there. I live in New Hampshire and have been having a terrible time with my hair, I think I want to take the plunge and get a net weave in Atlanta when I am there in April for my college reunion. I am going to Spoiled Salon and Spa http://www.myspace.com/spoiledsalonandspa , from everything I have seen, they do great work.

I have been reading all the boards about the Wagman's, Extensions Plus RT, Bliss, Remy Hair Today. I would LOVE to by the EPRT, but I just can't afford it right now with the EPRT being $115+ for 2oz. of hair, I have a peanut head, but I am getting a full head with the net, so I need between 6-8oz. I guess to be safe.

I found the RK Hair Products site and it seemed reasonable i.e. 8oz. 16"Straight Double Drawn Machine Wefted Hair is $70. http://rkhairproducts.com/online.html has anyone every order hair from this vendor? Any horror stories? I realize the shipping is out of contorl, but I still feel like i can't beat the price. I went to he 101 thread, but couldn't find specific information about this vendor, so I thought I would send this on to the board. I did a search too but I couldn't pull anything up. If I don't get any information about RK, I will probably order from www.Remyhairtoday.com

I am so nervous because this is the first time I have spent this kind of money on hair and living in the NH I need to order everything online, any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated!! Below is a pic of the style I want!

Thanks,

Lovesupreme08

Sponsored Links

MissLuxurious View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2007 at 4:48pm
Personally, I wouldn't order any hair from RK, as I've always had problems with it. I would order from IH instead.
figboo69 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2007 at 4:52pm
RK's last batch (for me ) was NOT on point.  I'm going back to Wagman. Sorry to be a downer...... The prices are great, but after buying from them (2) its been 50/50  1 good and 1 bad
DivaVocals View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2007 at 5:03pm
Both batches I bought from RK were good, but it does seem hit and miss with them and their parent company IndianHairs.com... I guess I've been lucky.. All the hair I got from both companies has been very nice..

All in all it's a decent company to buy hair from for the price, but the quality isn't as consistent as it should be.. I would order from them again if I needed more hair.. (I don't..LOLLOLLOL)

Edited by DivaVocals - Mar 16 2007 at 5:05pm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2007 at 5:25pm
Whew, decisions, decisions... I may just order from IH or do the Remyhairtoday
Tiburondm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2007 at 11:21am
Hi,
I am selling extra hair I have from Indian Hairs on ebay. Look for 16" Indian Remy Hair Extensions 8 oz. The hair is dark brown like a color #2 but is not dyed.
I also have 18" but dyed a color #2 also for sale.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2007 at 2:05pm
How do I search for it on ebay, I have nerver purchased anything on there before.
sharkiee00 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2007 at 3:00pm
I'm new to the forum. but I have purchased hair from remyhairtoday. I am also new to weave but am very savvy when it comes to beauty and hair. And to be honest. The weft construction of the remyhairtoday weave is poor. spacing in between strands can be big in some spots. the wefts came a little hard also. i was not expecting that. when my friend went to install the hair it was hard for her to get the hair to lay flat because the wefts were not flexible. she had to double because they were kinda of long. and also the hair sheds alot... i mean alot alot. maybe i just had bad luck...but i won't be buying it again. i'm picky and it wasn't what i expected... But the hair was beautiful..the weft construction just wasn't good though
Alohagirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2007 at 5:24pm
Please, please, please, check out this thread before you order from them.  I had been ordering from IndianHairs for at least three years, and the last batch of hair that I got is a nightmare.  If you do order from them, please do so cautiously.  I mean this hair was worse than even the cheapest BSS hair I could have ever thought to purchase.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59123

I'm ordering from Wagman from now on, the prices aren't bad and the customer service so far is phoenomenal. I'm very impressed with Patty.

Good luck to ya!
MsInnovator View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2007 at 5:20pm

OMG!!!I hate to say it but Sharkie your are absolutely right about Remyhairtoday I had the same experience .What a waste of money wasnt even good for one install and the hair tangles crazy. mind you i am seasoned weave wearer.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic