Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedRituals, anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
NewFreedom11 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rituals, anyone?
    Posted: Sep 30 2010 at 10:40pm
So...I was given instructions on how to perform a manifestation ritual, and I want to try it so bad, but I'm afraid of doing it wrong. I've never done anything like this before, but it feels oddly enough like I'm returning to what I know, so I'm strangely drawn to it and excited. Has anyone ever done one or any other ritual?
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2010 at 11:21pm
Do you follow any particular religion ?  Is the source of your instructions knowledgeable in this area?
coilyartist View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2010 at 11:25pm
what exactly is a manifestation ritual? Does the definition vary from person to person based on life experience?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2010 at 11:32pm
A manifestation ritual allows you to establish an enery pattern around a certain goal or desire. It will definitely vary from person to person.
Arielle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2010 at 11:44pm
Hi NF!  The person who gave you that ritual obviously felt that you were mature enough, aware enough, and worthy of it.  You don't necessarily have to fall in love with it after you try it, this is just one of many potential options should you decide to set it aside.  At some point though, if you want to continue to grow in this skill, your ritual virginity needs to be broken in. 

I remember how nervous I was when I decided to step out of solitary practice and be in a public ritual for the first time years ago.  There was a thrill and excitement factor, but I was also nervous and anxious when I thought about all that could go wrong.  It's so weird to think about my first ritual... I've been through close to a hundred public rites and ritual ceremonies, some were memorable, a handful were scary, others were snooze fests, but I can never forget my first.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2010 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Arielle Arielle wrote:

Hi NF!  The person who gave you that ritual obviously felt that you were mature enough, aware enough, and worthy of it.  You don't necessarily have to fall in love with it after you try it, this is just one of many potential options should you decide to set it aside.  At some point though, if you want to continue to grow in this skill, your ritual virginity needs to be broken in. 

I remember how nervous I was when I decided to step out of solitary practice and be in a public ritual for the first time years ago.  There was a thrill and excitement factor, but I was also nervous and anxious when I thought about all that could go wrong.  It's so weird to think about my first ritual... I've been through close to a hundred public rites and ritual ceremonies, some were memorable, a handful were scary, others were snooze fests, but I can never forget my first.

Thanks Arielle. I'm not sure of the person's spiritual background or experience with ritual practice, but she's actually a psychic that I go to. Another person that I know who tried the ritual said it worked well for them, but I'm just extra cautious about everything. For all I know, I can misspell a word that I write down, or use the wrong kind of ingredient, and the whole thing could either not work or have some kind of weird outcome.

Out of curiosity Arielle (and anyone else who can answer) have you always gotten the desired outcome from rituals? What kinds of rituals are even out there? Could a person even make one up (if they know what they're doing)? Hope I'm not asking too many questions, but I'm so curious and fascinated all at the same time.

Edited by NewFreedom11 - Oct 01 2010 at 10:32pm
Arielle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2010 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by NewFreedom11 NewFreedom11 wrote:

Out of curiosity Arielle (and anyone else who can answer) have you always gotten the desired outcome from rituals? Nothing is ever 100%, though I've mostly been satisfied with my outcomes afterward, even if it's not exactly how I wanted it.

What kinds of rituals are even out there? An infinite number.  Ritual practice is as old as humanity.  Every human society at one point, had a set of ceremonial ritualistic practices written into the culture.

Could a person even make one up (if they know what they're doing)? Sure!  That's the only way they get made.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2010 at 5:07am
Originally posted by Arielle Arielle wrote:

Originally posted by NewFreedom11 NewFreedom11 wrote:

Out of curiosity Arielle (and anyone else who can answer) have you always gotten the desired outcome from rituals? Nothing is ever 100%, though I've mostly been satisfied with my outcomes afterward, even if it's not exactly how I wanted it.

What kinds of rituals are even out there? An infinite number.  Ritual practice is as old as humanity.  Every human society at one point, had a set of ceremonial ritualistic practices written into the culture.

Could a person even make one up (if they know what they're doing)? Sure!  That's the only way they get made.

Thanks! Hug This is something that I definitely want to explore.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 6:22pm
Is a manifestation ritual something like this?

http://www.movethecrowd.me/2013/02/six-step-manifestation-ritual/
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic