BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rita ora cheats on rob K with 20 dudes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

This almost worse than women calling themselves playas and macks. I understand u ladies wanting to rewrite life and have everything equal. I know it sounds good in your head. But what yall typing and reality ain't matching up.

How old are these women you're talking to?Confused

women of all ages

Due to your past suggestive comments towards minors, I believe you.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:37pm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

This almost worse than women calling themselves playas and macks. I understand u ladies wanting to rewrite life and have everything equal. I know it sounds good in your head. But what yall typing and reality ain't matching up.

How old are these women you're talking to?Confused

women of all ages

What woman under 50 is calling herself a mack? who still uses that?LOL Regardless of such its not about rewriting life. You nor any man had any input on how a woman felt sexually. However men put the stigma of shame on women sexuality. There are still women enslaved by the opinion of men when it comes to being sexually satisfied.Hell some men see a woman having an orgasm as a gift that shes lucky to get if she can while his is an entitlement. The male ego wont come to terms with the true reality of the matter. This is why men also get touchy when women become vocal about pen!s size. This reality your talking about is simply one created as one to promote submissiveness with women.

The thing is men dont  and wont ever really know how many men a woman has been with unless she really wants you to know. 

Edited by Gkisses - Dec 03 2012 at 4:38pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:38pm

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

MM and the other guy are trying to do the whole social structure thing. 
like how black people can't be racist?

men aren't looked as hoes, nor are there pressures in society discouraging them from being whores.  
even though it can be looked upon as true, i think both these theories are dumb as f*ck.

so... um. yeah. 

Well yeah, they glamorize the fuck out of hoedom when it's them doing it. But let a female do it and "HUWHOOAAAAAAAAAA! ShockedAngryShockedAngryShockedAngry"

We're challenging them to take on a label they love to apply to others but are too fearful to apply to themselves despite them having the exact same qualifications. Tongue They're failing miserably.

that's it...we don't have the same qualifications..the way men and women acquire sex is different

But in the end, the same act is still being performed. I'm pretty sure the term hoe is based on the act being done and not the method of acquisition.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:38pm
you guys are doing too much. both sides. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

you guys are doing too much. both sides. 

We're having a discussion on a forum.... we're doing what we're suppose to doConfused
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:41pm
I don't believe MM is really even "soaking draws" out here to be called a hoe.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:03pm
I stopped reading at "giving her body away"

what women need to do is stop having sex with the men who think this way.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:04pm

First off I want to thank you for your legit posts and keeping it professional. No need to post pics and throw insults like some posters *coughmidnacough* are doing.

I understand where u coming from to a certain extent but at the same time the way men and women acquire sex is different and should be treated as such. I don't think women having many sexual partners and baby fathers is necessarily a stigma but a ill that was controlled to keep society stable. You are right a man will never know how many men a woman has been with, so the women who are seen as hoes are really only the ones that tell all their business.

Multiple baby fathers comes with the lack of sexual responsibility as does multiple baby mamas. Safer sex is the responsibility of all involved. So thats a whole different topic all together. Without that injection there the stigma in no way keeps society stable since "players" as u call it will still impregnate. Unless your going as far as saying that society has to shame women in hopes that few will have sex because men as a whole are incapable of being sexually responsible adults?

Women who are seen as ho's are the ones men (and some women)want to make out as ho's for whatever reason fits them best. Women who havent slept with particular men have been called ho's for not sleeping with them. Women have been called ho's for how they dress themselves. So no  its not always about telling ur business but having a man trying to tell it for you to make himself feel better.

ETA: I was deemed a smut and ho 2-3 years before I ever had any type of sex with anyone. Based on my appearance .

Edited by Gkisses - Dec 03 2012 at 5:15pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:48pm
20 aint hard 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:04pm
i didnt even know they were dating.. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style