Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rit color remover on human hair yaki... ombre??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rit color remover on human hair yaki... ombre??

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
FemmeSthlm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rit color remover on human hair yaki... ombre??
    Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 5:54pm
Hey!

Im wondering if anyone has used Rits color remover to make Black yaki human weave hair (#1 or #1B), lighter? Im planning on coloring my BSS hair and its a #1B human hair yaki. I want to give it a ombre effect on the ends... What do you guys think? Will it work? I heard that you can use fabric color to achieve a ombre effect on yaki hair. Is it true? I dont want to buy vrgin hair because it doesn't match my hair type and i refuse to rela my natural hair. Does any one have any other suggestions on how i can ombre my yaki tetured 1B hair? Or maybe i should buy a light brown yaki textured weave and color the parts i want black and keep the ends light. Will that work? Is it easier to dye light brown yaki textured hair to black, than black yaki textured hair to light?
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 7:44pm
I Think it depends on the quality of hair . I saw a recent special on the news . BSS Stores can call any hair human if one strand exist .   
Miss Ladybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Ladybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 9:44am
I did after bleach wouldn't lift the color and it turned a strange color like dead grass so be prepared to dye it cause you never know whats under that rit dye
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:52pm

Try bleaching it first.
FemmeSthlm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 4:08pm
I did try to bleack it first but it did absolutely nothing on the hair. I saw a youtube video on a girl who used Rits color remover on her hair and it worked great. But it depends of course what kind of hair you use. So im not sure how my weave will react. I have a little left over hair that i will experiment on first and then we'll see. I just wanted to see if anyone else on here have tried it....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic