Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RiRi Hearts Mac Fall Collection

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:12pm
LOLmk it almost looks painful imo...sucks to be her I guess meh

...the eyes did turn out very nice though--the palette looks lovely but very dupeable.
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

why does the area around her eyes look so raw and pink?Disapprove

Reminds me of the horror flicks where whenever someone gets possessed by a demon/evil spirit, their eyes get darkDead

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:26pm
I'm sorry but the majority of these YouTube "gurus" be looking hella crazy without makeup
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 1:35pm
LOLblaquefoxx, it's true thoughStern Smile

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I'm sorry but the majority of these YouTube "gurus" be looking hella crazy without makeup

I don't know why this made me burst out laughingLOL
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 2:01pm
I bet my face the other day...looked natural couldn't tell me nuthin that day.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 2:05pm
So she's coming out with a fuschia matte lipstick but MAC just came out with a matte lipstick collection with a fuschia color. I'm about to take a toothpick to a lippy and sign it and be like Island Woo! LOL
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 5:23pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHFOUpohBRs

i was looking for the rihanna nude (yes i was gonna overpay, f u) online, and came across this video.
you can see the nude @ about 9:11 but um, it wouldn't have been for me for 15 dollars let alone 60 (that's what it goes for on ebay and amazon)

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Oct 24 2013 at 5:24pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 5:27pm
1st time I saw a vid of Lauren C without makeup, I was not ready. When that thumbnail popped up, I hiccuped and burped at the same time.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 5:30pm
I don't use Mac like that, I love Sephora, but when they do their different collections are they using new colors or same colors just different packaging?
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I need to master these two looks.....Cry

They aren't ugly before, but they transformed.. :) makeup is a hellava tool...off to go play in some makeup just to take a few pictures and then wash it off.....ETA did this turn into a random thought makeup thread? lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 42>