BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

R.I.P Starflower7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:41am
Star, it is ok. Let it go. I've been lied on before, misrepresented, and made fun of on here too. You have to accept that is the nature of BHM sometimes. Some people will still like you, no matter what is said, but posting from suspension is not a good look. Let it go. Explain it when you get back.b
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:45am
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I can't stand the way y'all talk about having a White man, like that sh!t is an accomplishment.

Giiiiirl do I know u irl or are you a mind reader. Everything you've said in this thread is what I've been thinking. But I've gotta e high five u for this one. It's disgusting!

I don't know. I just noticed a theme. Obviously I'm not anti-interracial dating, but that sh!t don't make anyone special. I'm sorry. I know people will take it some way coming from me, but that's how I feel.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:47am
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I can't stand the way y'all talk about having a White man, like that sh!t is an accomplishment.

Giiiiirl do I know u irl or are you a mind reader. Everything you've said in this thread is what I've been thinking. But I've gotta e high five u for this one. It's disgusting!
ummmmm lima lady is with a white man. LOL

Oh i just saw lima lady responded. 

Edited by *Belle*Femme* - Nov 28 2012 at 9:47am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

I'm not gonna miss her

I'm sorry but people parents get divorced everyday, people get hurt and abused everyday, that doesn't give you a right to be a ugly person....she is always negative especially towards black men...but worse she hates on black women who aren't on her side, for no reason. How are you for black people when it benefits you, but then turn around and wish harm and spew hate for people of your fellow race

no tears are shed for her and good riddance, maybe during her time off, she can seek some professional help on her issues

Good Day

even a lurker came outta nowhere with an ether LOL

jr.
LOLLOLLOLCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCry
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:52am
Elohim, you should really stop being a messenger.  That sh+t ain't cute and it's not that damn serious to us.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:52am
Starflower-

Through AJackson
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Another from Starflower7-

Look at ImThatDiva rewriting history. I didn't "attack" anyone over an abortion until she starting talking about what was going on in between my legs. 

And I did not wish abuse on anyone. Jewelsnyc suggested that I do not like Chris Brown because I witnessed domestic abuse in my home (another lie). Now you are here twisting and repeating lies about something that is still available to read in plain English. 

You call me pressed but you have all that time to put into typing out blatant lies? And this is why I called you a hypocrite. Not because "I don't like you" (whatever that means), but because it's the truth. Do you even know how to tell the truth?

And to the people that thanked her--I know you know she lyin. You got a grudge? *kanye shrug*
cs
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (29) Thanks(29)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:01am
Whats the point of banning the chick if she gon post more now?

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:10am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Whats the point of banning the chick if she gon post more now?

shes not violating any rules. damn, cant a girl speak at her own funeral... oh waitStern Smile right, you cantLOL

Star i'll await the resurrection for now go rest...in peace

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:15am

this is the best RIP thread ever lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 34>