Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

R.I.P Starflower7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 34>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:15pm
Lol oh, I'm saying I can only be really mad at ppl I have an emotional/sexual ties to......and CC!

Star just goes hard
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:15pm
30 pages 

Hmmmphf

Summrayy.  Please, abbego
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Why are we arguing on the joyous occasion?

Between this, jr's new car smell post, and AJ's post in that other thread...I am so damn done.

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

30 pages 

Hmmmphf

Summrayy.  Please, abbego
First few pages are speculations as to why the accused was banned.
jewels apologized
Star uses Elohim and Samone as mediums to communicate beyond the grave.
Some members are happy she was banned and wish her good riddance. Others do not and want her to be free.
People talk about her not being an upstanding BHM citizen and going hard in the paint too many times for no good reason.
She retaliates and calls these people liars.
It is assumed she will be back.
Many people equate this thread with a ratchet funeral.
You are here

Disclaimer: This is not an accurate summary as it does not contain specific pages nor is it in chronological order. This is merely an overview.This thread may actually be worth your time to read as it has many funny moments and comments provided by the many creative minds of BHM.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:26pm
Why would Starflower get so angry to wish death on a member ? Really hard to follow who said what first when you can't see her post .
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:28pm
I'm indebted to you for that summary, imthatdiva, many thanks

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I dont even know what happened but I hope she is back soon. I've never seen her say anything ban worthy and when she do go hard its because someone else is coming at her.  What's up with the bitchy mob mentality on this forum?  I wonder who is in charge of the banning because they are obviously biased as hell.

Um, actually yeah

She's not the only person on this forum who's said inflammatory and offensive things, yet very few are banned.  Quite a few posters have said offensive and disgusting things to others, but I guess there are certain people that it's okay to say them to?  I havent witnessed her randomly start sh*t with anyone or bully a poster who isnt popping back.  From what I've seen, people dont like her posts so they say disrespectful things to her and get mad when she doesnt let it slide.  I did not see the exact post that got her banned, but I've seen many of her other engages with other posters and if she goes sh*t a lot of other people should tooLOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Here's the thing. I understand getting angry in a thread with someone and being passionate about an argument. What I don't understand is holding a grudge. I'm positive star doesn't like me but I have no problem with her.
If she's anything like the way she is on here in real life, than she's going to find herself all alone in more ways than one.

She's jealous cause you got you a well to do white man.
That's all she wants in life.
I really can't stand you sometimes

I knows right!! She's DEAD already. Let's just leave everything alone. But Sang Froid is still out there whispering rachet shat into people's ears.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I liked starflower. In fact, I like most people on here. Why can't we just LOVE each other and hug it out like on Full House at the end of the day?

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:44pm
Tell me all the "ghost" post from star were fake. Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 34>
  Share Topic