Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

R.I.P Starflower7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 34>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:39pm
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Star
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Number one reason I don't share non of my damn business on here.

People have allll ya ish goin 'round the BHM block.

Cum filled tampons, abortions, e-smashing. Too much for me.

I like that bhm is a place where women share experiences...HOWEVER breaks need to be taken from bhm. After a while, we all need to step back and remember that we don't actually know each other and people's ideas of who we are, are false. There's no way for us to really know u thru a computer screen. Log off, shut down, go to the mall. Call a friend. Go on a dinner date. Go get drinks. Smoke. Knit. Damn lol. And I like star!

I bet star really gets involved when she's watching a movie. Like yelling at the screen, jumping at scary moments, dodging bullets, getting angry/sad with the characters. I do that too lol.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

From Star

Please tell jewels that bottom line she took it too far with the tampon stuff because she felt like she was losing, end of story. I don't care how many laughs or cosigns you get because if you wouldn't have lost you wouldn't have even brought up that old shyt. That's why I told her what I did. She came at me in a thread about Chris Brown making personal attacks and assumptions and when I responded she started with the gifs and all the extraness. When she couldn't take it no more she went back to 2011. Let it be what it is. We should have both been suspended.

And I really don't think they gon let me come back tbh.

mrshairdo wasn't even around when it happened but she all up in my rip thread gettin her feelings out but she wants to tell me I need a life? Yeah okay hairdo. You could have said all this when I was still an active poster. This is what I meant about pent up feelings but ahh I'm over it. I really just wanted to address jewels' lies. Nothing else matters.

To Star:

It seems that you have a very oneside opinion of how the world works. I made an observation, (I didn't come for you in your own thread LOL) about how you make statements as if no one else can oppose them. You responded to it...fine...but then my post got several thanks...which...just admit it...made you salty & combative *word to bunz*...and you came at me again...and again...and I kept deflecting the sh*t...but there is only so many times a nicca gonna give you a pass before I come for you...I mean, I'm only human.

You then went in ANOTHER thread to bring more attention to the situation...a passive aggresive thread no less....which has was so far from what I did...but I digress...in the statement, I stated that you taking this to heart as if you witnessed this sh*t first hand...Afro made a comment about me saying that because your parents are divorcing, which wasn't true, because I didn't know, nor did I go into the thread to know if you ever mentioned anything about your parents getting there beat on...I just threw it out there, like you threw me being thristy and getting my ass beat on a regular...

I didn't report you, but others did. I have only reported one person since I've been on here...and you def aren't worth me pushing that button...

The bottom line is...and listen carefully to the last line...DON'T DISH IT OUT, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT...

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:41pm

Jewels didn't you get ThisOne suspended once?
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:43pm

Jewels didn't you get ThisOne suspended once?

yes, twice i think.

jewels is the teflon don.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:43pm
what??? i like starflower. she was funny. alittle angry sometimes but funny none the less.

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:44pm

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

this thread is super messy

I jinxed BHM the other dayShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

hey did you read my flaccid list?

no boo. didn't know you sent it outShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Now I'll search for it. lol

Got damn holiday spam n sales took my account hostage

My own mama was talmbout...did u get my note!Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Number one reason I don't share non of my damn business on here.

People have allll ya ish goin 'round the BHM block.

Cum filled tampons, abortions, e-smashing. Too much for me.

I like that bhm is a place where women share experiences...HOWEVER breaks need to be taken from bhm. After a while, we all need to step back and remember that we don't actually know each other and people's ideas of who we are, are false. There's no way for us to really know u thru a computer screen. Log off, shut down, go to the mall. Call a friend. Go on a dinner date. Go get drinks. Smoke. Knit. Damn lol. And I like star!

I bet star really gets involved when she's watching a movie. Like yelling at the screen, jumping at scary moments, dodging bullets, getting angry/sad with the characters. I do that too lol.

I did as well when I originally joined, but I have seen faaarrrr to many cases of something that was shared in confidence being used as a tool for "lols and thanks" in the midst of some e-anger.

I have no issues with star, but sometimes she went to hard in the paint for unnecessary reasons. Her e-time out will hopefully help her focus more on herself and what she is going through.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:50pm

this thread is super messy

I jinxed BHM the other dayShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

hey did you read my flaccid list?

no boo. didn't know you sent it outShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Now I'll search for it. lol

Got damn holiday spam n sales took my account hostage

My own mama was talmbout...did u get my note!Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

lol

okay, I thought is was so disappointing you cared not to comment
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Starflower -Please tell them that all other that stuff doesn't even matter but unlike some people I don't have to lie to anyone on here so please don't make up stuff about me. I just wanted to correct jewels but everyone else who has pent up feelings can continue letting them out. I hope to return one day.
I'll miss you all! The good, the bad, and the messy!

Thanks tatee, babyk94, limalady, bubblyboo, Thought Couture, f8dagrate, Lilaca and the rest of the few I forgot to mention who will miss me! Thanks for the love!

(Ajackson17) - This is sad. I hope everyone learned a valuable lesson we are an E-Family Cry
Damn Son...that got me son...

Happy holidays Star & may you rise from the ashes like the phoenix you are ....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 34>
  Share Topic