Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - R.I.P Starflower7
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

R.I.P Starflower7

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 278148
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:26pm
I don't mind what Ajackson is doing.
BHM is messy what else is new.

Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 182234
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I don't mind what Ajackson is doing.
BHM is messy what else is new.


You must've missed his, "this is so unprofessional" comment when Sandra was posting all those dance gifs. 
Back to Top
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Aug 07 2006
Location: England
Status: Offline
Points: 126407
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:03pm
Star will be back. as my granny says . 'Yu nu dun dead'


I still want Ggem to come back, i miss her postsLOL


Edited by Lilaca - Nov 28 2012 at 2:04pm
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 444857
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:08pm
i miss janelane
Back to Top
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 14 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 21413
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i miss janelane


yesssss
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 160472
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Starflower7-
 
I don't care if you talk about me but don't lie on me. I don't lie on anyone so I don't like anyone to lie on me, on here or in real life. That's just a real f*cked up trait for a person to have. I always called it how I see it and that's the real reason posters did not like me so they had to make up lies about me. But yeah carry on cuz that's all I have to say about that. :)
Damn it man...I think you making these up now...There is no way this girl is communcating all of this wit you ass. This just makes no damn sense.
 
Elohim if you lying to make yourself endeared here...it's not working broham...
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 160472
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


this is the best RIP thread ever lol
word. I think this is the first time that I've ever witnessed someone who has been laid to rest, come back and haunt those who taunted them to death. *Holy water on this thread. *
LOLLOL yes this was actually very entertaining...She's funny!
Back to Top
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jan 27 2009
Location: Wife & Aunt
Status: Offline
Points: 87770
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Another from Starflower7-
 


Look at ImThatDiva rewriting history. I didn't "attack" anyone over an abortion until she starting talking about what was going on in between my legs. 


And I did not wish abuse on anyone. Jewelsnyc suggested that I do not like Chris Brown because I witnessed domestic abuse in my home (another lie). Now you are here twisting and repeating lies about something that is still available to read in plain English. 


You call me pressed but you have all that time to put into typing out blatant lies? And this is why I called you a hypocrite. Not because "I don't like you" (whatever that means), but because it's the truth. Do you even know how to tell the truth?



And to the people that thanked her--I know you know she lyin. You got a grudge? *kanye shrug*


In my opinion,you attacked her star.I really don't care who started first. Talking about someone's abortion is more than low.You're the one who posted about your lack of vaginal hygienic practices. It's always going to come back. Just accept it and ignore it when it's said to you. Why even spazz out about it anymore? Just ignore it instead of doing the most but I guess that's just your nature.

You did wish someone harm. Just because you don't care that you said that you want Chris to beat up Rihanna because clearly she got back together with him again doesn't mean you didn't wish her harm for being with him. You also wished death on a poster.Well, that's not wishing someone harm, that's far worse.

I posted what, three, four posts in this thread after not being on for a couple of days. I didn't even post in the first 20 pages. You're suspended and you did.I'm not pressed, you are.If you aren't pressed, why do you even care so much as to seek out posters to deliver messages? You really care way too much about what some random people on the internet say about you.Don't say you don't otherwise as your continuing reemergence through Elohim proves it.

You consistently call me a hypocrite. That's the truth according to YOU and whomever agrees with you. It's not a fact, it's your opinion. Opinions are neither true or untrue. If I felt you were of worth, your opinion might matter to me. But as it stands, I don't so I don't care what it is you feel about me. You don't see me bringing an argument from one thread to another to continue a non-existent problem. That's you. And before you say I'm lying about it, let me know if you need proof because I'll get it for you.

I've no reason to lie about you.I didn't read all of the posts that people in here are talking about and I'm not going to go look for them either so I'm taking their word for it. There is more than one person corroborating what they said(And I'm more apt to believe what they said is true given your character traits I've seen from your previous posts.)

At the end of the day, I don't have an issue with you. Unlike you, I can disagree with someone in one thread and be cool and co-sign them in another. I've argued with plenty of people on here that I have no grudges. It's not hypocritical, it's knowing that people differ in opinions and not everyone thinks like me on everything. You can continue with your angry fonts though. It's only affecting you.

There's no need to respond to me about this after this post star.Though you don't, I just can't find a cell in my body that cares.
Back to Top
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 175532
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:28pm
lmao
Back to Top
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jan 27 2009
Location: Wife & Aunt
Status: Offline
Points: 87770
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Another from Starflower7-
cs
Interesting.

   
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down