BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

R.I.P Robin Williams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 4:12am
I don't believe this whole "happening in threes" business
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 4:24am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I don't believe this whole "happening in threes" business

Me either...it's just superstition, not really serious...after all, my friends mom just died...people are dying everyday.

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 4:29am
exactly, even if we look at hollywood..in the last few weeks james garner, that old geezer from game of thrones, robin williams and now lauren bacall have all died...that's just off the top of my head...there have been others I'm sure
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 4:49am
oh yeah, I forgot about James Garner...that must be the 3rd ppl are referring to.  
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 7:28am
James Garner? I didn't even know.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:01am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

James Garner? I didn't even know.

I started to make a thread but then realized no one here would know him lol. My brother used to love him some Jim Rockford. He even had the same car  . And I was forced to watch with him .
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:03am
Garner was July 19th tho. Almost a month ago. Would he be counted in the 3s?

don't believe in that either btw.LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 13 2014 at 8:03am
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:15am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Garner was July 19th tho. Almost a month ago. Would he be counted in the 3s?

don't believe in that either btw.LOL
Hmmmm maybe he started the trend.Wink  So many superstitions out here.  SN I wonder what Bobby Brown is doing these days?????  I know.....Straight to HELL I go without passing GO and collecting my $200.LOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 8:53pm
WOW . The man was really ill .

CNN) -- Robin Williams was sober but was struggling with depression, anxiety and the early stages of Parkinson's disease when he died, his widow said Thursday.

The diagnosis of the progressive illness was "an additional fear and burden in his life," a person familiar with Williams' family told CNN on Thursday.

Williams was found dead in his Northern California home Monday from what investigators suspect was a suicide by hanging.

While fans and friends have looked for answers to why the 63-year-old comedy icon would take his own life, his wife, Susan Schneider, issued a written statement about Williams' health that he had kept a secret.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:40am
Oh how could I forget "Toys" with LL cool j

That movie was weird as sh*t, but I loved it

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair