Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

R.I.P Robin Williams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 22>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 2:50am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

R.I.P.....He was one of the only relevant actors left of this generation.

I wish there could be more done for depression.

Me too! There needs to be a serious overhaul medically. Most of the time, hospitals just push meds because they only know how to treat the symptoms....and not the cause. Or worse, the person suffering is either turned away because of lack of finances or sent home the same day.

And the truth of the matter is....no one really gives a fucc til that person is dead. Then, and ONLY then, they're breaking down church or funeral parlor doors to say "goodbye" to that person who was the last on their minds...if at all. But before then, their problems are shrugged off, ignored, or they're labeled crazy if they do try to open up. All this makes them very reluctant to seek any kind of help.

Just not enough empathy in the world.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 2:53am
Jumanji had a nigguh shook.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 2:59am
It's odd but I watched two episodes of his show where he has mental health issues and I remember thinking to myself that he probably does have issues
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 3:07am
ShockedShockedShocked  dayum!!!! this is truly truly sad.....didn't he have a television show with Sarah Michelle 
Gellar?   they renewed the show for a second season?   wow one never knows what goes on in one's mind....

truly a great actor...i remember Mork and Mindy...NAN-NEW...NAN-NEW...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 3:13am
Dior, Yes. The crazy ones.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 4:07am
^^^^^THANKS...that's the name of it....
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 4:14am
^^^^Thanks.  I couldn't remember the name of the show...just the trailer with kelly clarkson.  icried it was too funny.  *sighs*
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 5:13am
"...in the jungle u must wait, until the dice read 5 or 8."
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 5:28am
How could I forget The Bird Cage and the his appearance in To Wong Fu...
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:34am
My mom was a fan of his.  So sad that he took his life but I read that he was bipolar.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 22>
  Share Topic