FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedR.I.P Robin Williams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:47am
Awww, he was one of my favorite comic.  Mrs. Doubtfire was so funny but I loved him in The Birdcage!! OMG he wan a phenomenal actor and comedian.  I wonder if it was something else bothering him because I would assume from all of his movies, his career was going very well.  Not sure if the media mentioned any financial troubles.  But you never know.....Depression is a MF.  RIP Robin Williams, and may his family one day find peace.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Jumanji had a nigguh shook.

Them animals look straight evil. Like even the storks and hippos.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 11:47am
The Crazy Ones was canceled in May
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 12:06pm
Man...I gives zero....

I need people to stop posting "Mike Brown...AND now Robin Williams???" ...like the 2 go together.. The man stated for months before the ordeal that he wanted to kill himself to family and friends and they did NOTHING..

An unarmed Black teenager who had no choice, but to lay there and die....stop it...

Although I liked Aladdin and Mrs. Doubtfire was my sh*t as a kid, I grew up and learned that the man was indeed a racist. 

The news will use this as a smoke cloud to indeed keep themselves away from other pressing issues.

I digress....
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Man...I gives zero....

I need people to stop posting "Mike Brown...AND now Robin Williams???" ...like the 2 go together.. The man stated for months before the ordeal that he wanted to kill himself to family and friends and they did NOTHING..

An unarmed Black teenager who had no choice, but to lay there and die....stop it...

Although I liked Aladdin and Mrs. Doubtfire was my sh*t as a kid, I grew up and learned that the man was indeed a racist. 

The news will use this as a smoke cloud to indeed keep themselves away from other pressing issues.

I digress....
amen
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 12:51pm

Edited by liesnalibis - Aug 12 2014 at 1:00pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 1:19pm

Robin William's cause of death revealed

Robin Williams committed suicide by hanging himself inside his home ... sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ.

Sources say the family has heard nothing about a suicide note and it appears the comedian did not leave one.

We're told Robin hung himself inside the main house ... not the garage.

Law enforcement will hold a news conference today at 11 AM PT to discuss details of the suicide and TMZ will livestream it.

As we previously reported ... Robin had been struggling with a deep depression and went to rehab last month. People familiar with his condition say he seemed almost too far gone back then.

---

9:00 AM PDT: We've learned Robin was discovered by his personal assistant. Robin's wife Susan left their house Monday morning to run errands. While she was gone, Robin's assistant came over, knocked at the door but no one answered. She became concerned because Robin was supposed to be there. She then knocked on the window and when no one answered she went inside and found the body.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 2:17pm
never heard of the racist stuff before

and people who lump high profile deaths that have no similarity, are just part of the "grief PICS" going on...they're not to be taken seriously.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Man...I gives zero....

I digress....

I liked this on accident. 

Where is the proof of his racism? How do you come into a thread with people mourning a man's death and make incinerating comments like that without a link, a recorded audio tape, something
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 2:28pm
^^ exactly, femme. My research shows nothing that suggest he is/was/has ever been racist.

Receipts or it didn't happen.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>
  Share Topic