Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

R.I.P Paul Walker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:28am
*Averts gaze and ignores elephant in the room*

Ilaughed. "This is my motherfcukin' franchise!"

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 3:18am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I wonder why no one managed to point this out while he was still alive.

I'm 100% sure that when they started dating every outlet reported that she was 19. It was a minor story then but he was not A list and fast and furious was on the one after Tokyo drift. A lot of ppl probably didn't realize how old he was. There was some shade about her age but it was never said that they started dating while she was underaged. She was photographed with him ever so often. If the story about her being 16 is true then of course it changes everything but I'll need to see some shred of evidence bc right now it looks like ppl trying to sensationalize a story.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:15am
what proof are you looking for?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:25am
the type of evidence i just found. Confused  in 2009 perez posted that they began dating when she was 16.  doesn't make it true but proves that the rumor was out there.  i'll reserve my cape.  http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-05-paul-walker-35-engaged-to-teenager#sthash.4H0m5nLs.dpbs
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 5:58am
o/t wonder i used confuse you and keekaboo for the longest

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:00am
I can't say I'm a fan of his at all and rest in peace but I don't appreciate pervs dead or alive...
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:12am
paws, nh, on the subject of needing to make a thread to be a fan, ive seen several members post pics over the years of paul walker in the pic thread, or the several i lust for white men threads, or the random threads that got side tracked into i lust for white men threads, posted on here. im pretty sure you dont need to make a specific thread to show you a fan.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:15am
o dang, that Brotha a pedo ?  if yall start sh*tting on his grave in this thread, dont forget to dig up that 5000 pg michael jackson rip thread taht was stickied forever.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:19am
Geek
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:19am
dont judge me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System