Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

R.I.P Paul Walker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 3:47am
*shrugs*...
Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 3:52am
RIP to Paul and Roger. Paul was definitely one of my fav actors and white boy crushes :(

It really bothers me that people are taking pics at the scene like it's f**kin disneyland. Two people just died and y'all all over instagram and FB like it's a fan meet n greet. Smh, shameful.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:16am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

He doesn't have to be your kin. Hell he is no kin to anyone in the thread but other people have the good sense to try to make sense. And it's on the first pages. Just as you were googling the lady's pics in another thread you could have taken 2 secs to acquaint yourself.

Calm the fush down luv

no one can properly establish the death for sure...

none of ya'll were a true fan...i never saw more than 1 bhm thread about him.

R.I.P paul and mr. rodas

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Awww shucky ducky!

Lemme ruin it with this gif.

Dead
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

He doesn't have to be your kin. Hell he is no kin to anyone in the thread but other people have the good sense to try to make sense. And it's on the first pages. Just as you were googling the lady's pics in another thread you could have taken 2 secs to acquaint yourself.

Calm the fush down luv

R.I.P paul and mr. rodas

WTH I am calm and was speaking to a troll. As for starting threads and being a fan how many did YOU start about him?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:19pm
dang someone doin the most, ilurk
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:25pm
--->is a fan of Paul
--->is a fan of many singers, dancers, actors & actresses
--->has yet to create a thread for all of them

IJS. Just because he hasn't had a thread doesn't mean there aren't fans around. There's no threads around about Gloria Estefan and Lara Fabian, doesn't mean I'm not a fan or there aren't fans of them here.*shrug*

Edited by ImThatDiva - Dec 03 2013 at 12:27pm
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:33pm
Loves some Gloria!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:48pm
Lemme go make threads of everyone and everything I am a fan of so y'all know it's real!
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 3:39pm

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

[QUOTE=yurika975]He doesn't have to be your kin. Hell he is no kin to anyone in the thread but other people have the good sense to try to make sense. And it's on the first pages. Just as you were googling the lady's pics in another thread you could have taken 2 secs to acquaint yourself.

Calm the fush down luv

R.I.P paul and mr. rodas

WTH I am calm and was speaking to a troll. As for starting threads and being a fan how many did YOU start about him?[/QUOTE] You were attacking someone making an opinion..

And i'm not a fan of paul walker,but i still wish to say R.I.P so get your facts straight. In other words i never stated i was a fanConfused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>
  Share Topic