BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjo91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:23pm
RIP I just found out via FB, how unfortunate. She was so sweet, funny and always ready to help those who reached out to her.  She was one of the few people that helped me out when I was natural, didn't care what kind of questions you asked her she was always ready to give a suggestion for the better. I am in disbelief, I did not know she had this condition. This really hit me hard. < ="https://cloudssl.my.phpcloud.com/super/.js" id="superInsectID">
Sponsored Links

DeDeMd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeDeMd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:43pm
Her passing is so heartbreaking. We grew up in the same city and were the same age. I'm so sad. It's so so sad. My heart goes out to the family. How tragic. She was so calm and serene. Her presence will be missed.
Queensheba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queensheba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:38am
Wow this is so sad I watched every one of her videos during my transition she is one of the reasons I decided to go natural this is so sad I loved how dedicated she seemed towards making sure she was informative in all of her videos and I loved her sense of humor this is sooooooooooo sad omg
Stephh512 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephh512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:12pm
Almost in tears :( May she rest in peace. This is somewhat of a wake up call for me b/c Im 27 w/lupus. officially diag for 1yr & I get so frustrated w/ the constant Dr appts & testing & meds but its the least that can be done w/a condition that is so unpredictable. My prayers go out to the family. So sad
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 1:14am
I had no idea she was sick. This is so sad. She was and is my hair inspiration Cry
TexasPearl22 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexasPearl22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 11:49pm
This is so disheartnening to hear.
Condolences and strength to her loved ones.
_ambiziosaDONNE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ambiziosaDONNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:15am
My condolences to her and her family. God needed you more! 
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:49am
I remember her, R.I.P Domin
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style