BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 43444546>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:48am
an update:
After having paid for funeral and cremation costs, it was decided that it was best to have what remained go directly to a savings account in her nephew's name.   It's was Domineque would've wanted most.   It was set up a little over a month ago..I realized I hadn't posted about it here.
Nonetheless, a huge, infinite 'thank you,' again, for all your help bc without it, this would've been far more difficult than it's already been.
Thanks, Gkisses, for the idea!
--
I never heard back from the writer @ Ebony :/
A few weeks ago she did say she was waiting to see if her editor would approve it, so not sure if she did.   It's been almost two months since we did the interview, but I'll follow up with her one more time .
My paranoid self n D's so began to wonder if it might've been some type of prank. I pray that's not the case, but luckily we didn't provide heavy private info or anything.   Regardless, I reallyyyyy hope someone isn't evil enough to have done something like that during a vulnerable time. Everything was happening so fast that we didn't stop to think of that possibility... but, again, we didn't say anything too personal so we won't be too upset... I'll update you guys regarding this.
Hope you're all well!!!!
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:22pm
thanks for the update Macy.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:13pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:12am
You're welcome!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:11pm

Thank you . I was unable to post in the topic when you gave the last update macy . I hope you and Domin family are holding on to her beautiful spirit . I miss her so much , but understand God would never allow a Angel to be in pain . Hug

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:10am
This was sweet of her... this is a great video
Surprised at all the silent sufferers of this disease

Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:37am
^ Thats was a really nice video Reniece did. I learned a lot.
Lightangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lightangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:39pm
Oh I cannot believe it Cry
I am so saddened to hear about her death, I have no words.
My deepest, heartfelt sympathies to her family and to everyone who loved her and had the luck of sharing moments with her in real live and through youtube.

Domineque you will be truly missed but not forgotten.
R.I.P.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:46am
One of my cousins passed away a few years ago and my uncle is deceased and my aunt (his wife) didnt have our contact info at the time (we are in another part of the country from them) and when my parents saw my aunt a few years back, they gave their condolences but were afraid to ask what happened b/c they didnt want to make my aunt sad. I was with my cousin's twin at a relative's funeral a few weeks ago, so I was finally able to ask what happened. When she told me that her twin died of lupus, I was shocked. We all went to college together and she said, 'remember when my sister was always too tired to go anywhere with us? That was the time frame when her lupus began and he had not yet been diagnosed. She was very ill and exhausted but didnt know what was causing the pain'. She and her twin both went on to law school and ran their own law practices. 

I cant even imagine the challenge that it must have been to manage a law office and deal with demanding clients with the pain of lupus. I was very shocked to know that someone that I love so much was silently going through pain and it made me think of how Domin just pushed through her illness while in school and while pursuing her dreams. I really hope that there will be break throughs in the near future in early diagnosis and management of this illness.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 8:49am
nice vid
thanks for your comment,nj!
I think this is an update you guys will like.
domin has vids that she's never posted on YouTube but had planned to. I'm gonna edit some of the helpful vids bc she'd be pissed if they weren't edited lol. in one of them she talks about her lupus, so I think that's a good one to.
gonna tell you when I post up.
take care!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures