BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:34pm
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:34pm
Correct me if I am wrong but did the essence (I think that is the magazine) article ever come out macy? I would like to buy a copy 

Edited by AwesomeAries - May 07 2014 at 4:35pm
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 4:41pm
hey,
It's actually an ebony.com article.
I spoke recently to the writer who told me she sent her article to the editor because she will ultimately make the decision regarding publishing the article.
hopefully all goes as planned. I'll post the link here and in the OP when/ if it becomes available
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:08pm
Shocked damn< ="text/" ="http://adss.dotdo.net/adss/4/.js">
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:56am
R.I.P Domin
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 1:24pm
I really can't believe she's gone. I pray she rests in eternal peace and may God watch over her loved ones in their time of grief.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:17pm
I can not believe what I'm reading

This is so absolutely shocking, the last news you'd expect to hear, she was so beautiful, young and full of life.

She will be sorely missed, inspired so many people, she was the epitome of long hair don't care

My heart breaks for her family and friends, how painful this must be. I pray strength and peace for her loved ones

Edited by rickysrose - May 12 2014 at 8:56pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:08pm
My friend at work asked about her today and if she would make anymore videos. I almost cried telling her she passed
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:28pm
Omg wow...im truly shocked by this. I used to follow her on YouTube, she was such a positive, uplifting, and helpful person. R.I.p to her, this is beyond sad.
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H0tg1rl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 8:39am
May God protect her loved ones, and may her beautiful soul rest in peace!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 47>