Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 48>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 42 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 3:10pm
Beautiful tribute Macy.  God keep you dear
Sponsored Links

macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:59pm
You guys are great!!
---
maysay, I'm glad you went to get checked and don't have to stay in the hospital. Please continue to take care of yourself!
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

You guys are great!!
---
maysay, I'm glad you went to get checked and don't have to stay in the hospital. Please continue to take care of yourself!

Props to you again Macy, hope you're doing well. Nice tat, and awesome pic with Domin!
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by rohan rohan wrote:

Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

You guys are great!!
---

Props to you again Macy, hope you're doing well. Nice tat, and awesome pic with Domin!

Thank you!! and many props to you too forever
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 8:50pm
Such a loss. My condolences to her family and loved ones.

Rest well lovely lady!
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:33pm
When I found out I was shocked & saddened to the point of disbelief.   I never knew she suffered from lupus.   I just knew she posted less than before.  I thought it was because this place was a lot slower than it was a few yrs ago.  It never occured to me that she was fighting for her lifeCry.   I remember we had plenty of funny exchanges & she was always so pleasant, kind & nice.   I remember her avis and youtubes showing that gorgeous hair.  I also remember she used to show off her nails in her avis.   I used to wonder to myself "why is she showing her nails?  It's not even that long"   But I soon realized she was showing the colors.   They were usually pastel or neon.  Just as bright & vibrant as her personality.

Everybody loved her, even when the trolls came out  http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/dominis-all-that-your-hair_topic330244_page1.html   ppl came to her defense  http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/topic299614&KW=post7861910.html#7861910  LOL

I liked the avi thread cuz once again she was the envy of manyHeart http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/post-your-avi-pt-1-million_topic319429_page1.html  AND this thread pg 10-13Heart http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/lets-create-our-own-accurateinformative-hair-type_topic285217_page10.html good times & laffsLOL aww this is sooo sadDisapproveCry

I felt like we had a lot of views & things in common.  Like how we feel about NYC & the pronunciation of plantains http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/how-do-you-pronounce-plantains_topic318017_page1.html?KW=
Approve  lol, she was an outstaning & awesome person.  I've always liked her comments, especially on my BB interviews.  

She'll definitely be missed.  She is an inspiration & a prime example of a kind spirited, humble, incredible lady.  She was too good for this world & she is in a better place now. Rest in eternal paradise, peace, &  comfort.

ps, Rohan I always knew you were one of the best BHM had to offer.   I'm glad to see that you haven't changed one bitHug

Happy Easter everyone! 

Edited by Senior Detective - Apr 20 2014 at 11:38pm
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 10:00am
She will be missedHeart
She was my body and hair inspiration. I had a screen shot of her thin, yet very toned body as my phone screen saver once so I could see it every day and work hard. Her body resembled mine and I figured if her body could look like that from eating healthy and working out, then mine could do it too. I was subscribed to her YT channel. I never knew she had lupus. Condolences to her friends and family and all who "knew" her through her pictures, posts, and videos.
~Braid It Up~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ~Braid It Up~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 10:21pm
I had to log in to express my deepest condolences to Domineque's family and those close to her...I feel as though I knew her. I've always admired her beautiful hair as well as her beautiful personality. Macy, you are a great friend to have. My prayers are with you and Domineque's family.
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 10:37pm
I cant believe she passed away. RIP
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:29am
wow---this is shocking.  I knew lupus was a serious disease but this made me realize how serious. I was thinking about Domin a few weeks ago--I saw some Sophia Webster jelly shoes & I thought about posting them.  May she RIP & may her family, wife and friends be able to find solace in this difficult time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 48>
  Share Topic