Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 10:03pm
Sponsored Links

smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:17am
I am deeply saddened by Domins death...Lupus is a horrible disease.On a lighter note, my friend came over last night and we were discussing various topics, one of them being lupus. He has a cousin that is in the hospital now due to lupus complications. I began talking about Domin and her recent passing due to lupus. Before I even said her name on youtube he was like I know her! her hair was beautiful! and she started a movement for black hair care. This made me feel good knowing that she had such a huge impact on something positive. May she REST IN PEACE
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:19pm

This sucks so much!!!

Domin was always lovely to me way back when, had to log back in to post my condolences.

RIP sweetheartCry

sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:08pm
This is truly heartbreaking.

RIP, domin
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:40pm

got it done yesterday evening.
back in ny... Very emotional week! im still waiting for the ebony article. I'll come back with it when it becomes available. thanks again guys.Take care!
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:17pm
That's beautiful Macy! What a wonderful way to honor her.

I really think Domin was looking out for me this week...had a bad cough that wouldn't go away for the last week. Thought it was just stress. Finally went to the doctor on Tuesday because of her really...turns out I have pneumonia with a partially collapsed lung. Have meds and thankfully don't have to be in hospital.

So thankful for her influence in my life. Really and truly. You take care of yourself Macy.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:58am
^^hugs Maysay. Glad you jumped right on that. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:16am
Beautiful tat macy

Glad you're okay maysay
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:26pm
thats a beautiful tattoo
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:38pm
Macy, I would be blessed to have a friend like you in my life. You're an angel! Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 46>
  Share Topic