Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 48>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 42 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I keep thinking about her. My frIend is "wildfire" late with every thing on the internet. She showed nee domin's videos a while back.
I was like, I know her...lol

It was so matter of factly said. She didn't believe me. I said yes, she is real sweet...and she is "family." My friend was so shocked. I talked proudly about her going to dental school, like she was my little sister.

I will miss domin. I wish I could have met her in person.

ClapClapClap That totally warmed my heart.
Sponsored Links

macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 5:26am
I'm waiting for my plane to take off.so nervous
stppoing in atl then layover....should be arriving to lax @2pm, their time.
d's wife, sis,n nephew will be picking me up.
have a great day!
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:08am
I try to stay out of this thread but reading how she has touched everyone on and off the Internet keeps me reading and re-reading this thread. It gives me comfort to know that she's at peace now and she's no longer suffering..
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:11am
Have a safe flight, Macy!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:02am
Thank you. geez,I was freaking out on that flight and it wasn't even two hours. next flight is at noon n that one's over 4hrs.
I'll update you guys soon and will mention you to her fam for sure.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:40pm

more Hug Hug, Macy.

have you landed yet?

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 14 2014 at 3:41pm
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:05pm
It's truly beautiful so see how many lives this young lady touched. She was clearly a wonderful and inspirational individual. My condolences to her family and friends.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 4:06pm

Macy and the family remain in my prayers . I will never forget you beautiful Angel . Heart

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:06am
man, this has been too sad...
saw domineque monday and said goodbye to her yesterday. She'll be cremated today. I was on go-mode since creating the fundraiser that as soon as I walked in the mortuary, I saw Unika and we just held each other and broke down.
Yesterday, there were some girls @ the mortuary trying to go inside to see D.. they didnt even know her, just wanted to be nosy bc they recognized these big posters we had n realzed she was from YT. kind.of annoying.
I've been spending time with her fam, wife and other friends. I got to tell them about you guys .. they were really happy about the support. Gentria is so out of it but trying to atay strong..
Today I plan on getting a small tattoo- butterfly with the body shaped like the awareness ribbon. it'll have three colors to represent breast cancer awareness(my mom,gran, and aunts had it), child abuse awareness ( many of the children I work with who I've grown attached to have gone through this), and lupus for Dom.
I fly back home tomorrow.. so sad man.
Thank you guys, ttys.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 12:17pm

Take care Macy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 48>