Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 48>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:40pm
Rest in peace dear.
Sponsored Links

macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:27pm
Message from her SO:

Hello,
I would like to thank you all for your loving support and beautiful words of encouragement during this difficult time. Thanks to you all, we have exceeded our goal and can now have Domineque's family present to celebrate her homegoing. She loved all of her supporters, friends and family very much. I am happy she is no longer in pain and I will forever miss and love my Boodha. See you soon Domineque.
I love you,
Nitious
chrissypoo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chrissypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:11pm
R.I.P Cry She seemed like a wonderful person. It is so touching to see everyone come together in this awful time to help out. I hope there becomes more awareness on this terrible disease.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:20pm
RIP...Heart
BlacBerri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BlacBerri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:52pm
I haven't been on BHM in forever, but I came back to say R.I.P. to Domin. My condolences to her family, friends, and anyone else who knew her. Life is short. Tell people you love them. 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:55pm
Oh wow..I saw that on FB and didn't realize it was her! SHe inspired me to start rocking my hair in box braids to get on her level. Wow...RIP
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:57pm
InSickCure1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote InSickCure1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:01pm
sup bhm....havent been here in a long time....and doubt most people remember me

but heard about domin yesterday :(

it was a big shock

came by to send my condolences

whenever we chatted...she was real nice and cool

some people might remember i even drew a picture of her and put it up on youtube back in 2010

3 years later.....she msged me on youtube much to my surprise....since she was very popular by that time.....and randomly thought about me after losing touch over the years

i can say that she loved helping people and didnt let that popularity change her

one of my her msgs to me after i joked that shes become a guru

"Lol, I'm not a guru, but I am flattered that people look to me for advice. I hope you're still drawing because you're very talented!"

she'll be missed.....RIP Cry
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by InSickCure1 InSickCure1 wrote:

sup bhm....havent been here in a long time....and doubt most people remember me

but heard about domin yesterday :(

it was a big shock

came by to send my condolences

whenever we chatted...she was real nice and cool

some people might remember i even drew a picture of her and put it up on youtube back in 2010

3 years later.....she msged me on youtube much to my surprise....since she was very popular by that time.....and randomly thought about me after losing touch over the years

i can say that she loved helping people and didnt let that popularity change her

one of my her msgs to me after i joked that shes become a guru

"<span dir="ltr">Lol, I'm not a guru, but I am flattered that people look
to me for advice. I hope you're still drawing because you're very
talented!</span>"

she'll be missed.....RIP Cry

We didn't forget about you!

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/insickcure1-draws-domin_topic248604.html
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:18pm
Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair