Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 48>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:29pm

Wow the love shows the type of life she led, thats really beautiful

Sponsored Links

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:37pm
I read every single post in this thread, the love and e-support is amazing.

Rohan, man . . . you inspire me to be a better person! Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity.

Edited by trudawg - Apr 11 2014 at 1:37pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:49pm
Rohan you are a dear, tell your beautiful girlfriend that we love her and come back to see us real soon.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:52pm
wow… RIP. 
when i saw the thread title i was thinking like, 'nah…. maybe theyre just saying rip cus she cut her hair or something like that.. she cant be gone'  

i remember my last convo with her about me thinking about dating a girl… 

i know everyone usually says things like this… but she really truly genuinely was a great, nice person… 

its crazy how life works.. 

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:59pm
This has brought out a LOT of OG Fonts whom hasn't graced BHM with their presence in a long time.  Nice to see some of you again.  But ALL my years here Ive NEVER seen or heard of Rohan!  That was awesome of you and very kind hearted.  May more of the OG's come out to say hello.  

Sad it has to be under these circumstances, but I'm glad to see this board pulling together for what it was made to do.  Unite everyone for the love of hair!

Edited by 510QUEEN - Apr 11 2014 at 3:00pm
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:20pm

Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

A writer at Ebony Magazine reached out to me. They'd like to write an article on her! They will be contacting her spouse if she ok's it.

Between the generous donation from Rohan, the explosion of love for Domin, the fact that collectively those who loved Domin were able to reach her goal in under 2 days to the article from Ebony - it's all beautiful and love.  All this love for a beautiful person who deserves this and more...CryHeart
Carib_n_curly View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carib_n_curly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:42pm
i didn't think it was true when i first saw that she had passed so i came here to check 
my condolences to her family and loved ones 

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:37pm
Wow.

Rest easy, sweet lady. My condolences to the family. Such a genuine, beautiful person that departed this world too soon. Where she is, there is no pain. Please be comforted in knowing that.

Take care, everyone.

Edited by *SUCCMIDRY* - Apr 11 2014 at 4:38pm
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:40pm
Rest in peace dear.
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:27pm
Message from her SO:

Hello,
I would like to thank you all for your loving support and beautiful words of encouragement during this difficult time. Thanks to you all, we have exceeded our goal and can now have Domineque's family present to celebrate her homegoing. She loved all of her supporters, friends and family very much. I am happy she is no longer in pain and I will forever miss and love my Boodha. See you soon Domineque.
I love you,
Nitious
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon