Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 48>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:56am
Hug
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:57am
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

Good morning guys.
I was asked to say a prayer when we're with her. I will be sure to thank you all!
Cry Yes her BHM sisters/family will miss her...
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:02am
Her SO ok'd it!! She will be interviewed by Ebony Mag.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:50am
This has been such an emotional rollercoaster. Can never underestimate the influence you leave on the world even if the only connection is online. Mourn the loss by celebrating the life and never forgetting.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:01pm
they have her posted all over fb.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

This has been such an emotional rollercoaster. Can never underestimate the influence you leave on the world even if the only connection is online. Mourn the loss by celebrating the life and never forgetting.

Crazy.  I cried yesterday like she was a personal friend.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

A writer at Ebony Magazine reached out to me. They'd like to write an article on her! They will be contacting her spouse if she ok's it.

Thats amazing.
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:59pm
On Time Signing

“I would like to start by giving a personal thanks to Rohan. My name is Unika Banks originally from Queens, NYC but currently live in Raleigh, NC with my 12 yr. old son. When I learned of my sister's passing, I so desperately wanted to make travel arrangements for myself and son to see his aunt one last time. However, after researching all possible last minute flight travels, I simply did not have the necessary funds to make that happen. Domineque's wife later informed me of someone willing to make this trip happen for us. Out of the goodness of his heart he paid $1,741.00 of his own monies so I can see my dear sister and Jaqai could see his auntie one last time. I can not thank him enough for what his has done for me and my family. With that, I would further like to thank the dozens of supporters as I have been reading all of the kind words from everyone. Thank you everybody for your donations which helped to reach the $10,000 goal to assist with Domineque a.k.a longhairdontcare end of life arrangements. There has been an out pour of love for her and I appreciate it all. She will be missed, I thank you.”

Edited by macyscorner - Apr 11 2014 at 1:01pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:02pm
That was an amazing gift to give someone...truely priceless in the long run.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:07pm
Unika, our thoughts are with you and 'Domin's' family and friends. She was our treasure and touched so many with her kind, humble spirit. Its good to be able to help in some small way. Sending hugs and love.

Rest, Domin.

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 11 2014 at 1:09pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 48>