Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 48>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 42 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:16am
RIP! Cry

This is so sad.
Sponsored Links

msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:21am
This heartbreaking Cry she was just so young, full of life and just had so much ahead of her!!! I'm  a  new member here but remember her from youtube, she was one of the first people I was subscribed to back in 2009 when I was transitioning to natural. She was truly an inspiration and she taught us a lot about our hair. Truly a pioneer within the community. She was beautiful inside and out, and it showed through her videos. May God comfort her loved ones during this difficult time and may she rest in eternal peace.
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:31am
Good morning guys.
I was asked to say a prayer when we're with her. I will be sure to thank you all!
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:38am
I watched her vids last night, really sad. I feel for the family and friends.
PrincessSher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessSher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:58am
I'm so sorry to hear of Domin's passingCry May she Rest In Eternal Peace
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:36am
To God we belong, to Him is our return.

Sending prayers for patience and strength for the family.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:09am
I was watching some of her vids last night. Goodness she was stunning and so humble....that was so sweet of Rohan, we have some great folks on bhm
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:18am
RIP Domin.
Sending prayers to you Macy, her family & SO.

Very sad indeed.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:21am
Come on now people..stop 1 starring this threadPinch

I watched her videos all the time and I got excited when I started transitioning b/c I knew who to watch....I got so excited that I started showing my friend her videos and I had to catch myself b/c I started to talk like I actually knew herLOL

RIP Domin
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:27am
her sis and nephew are flying out today, they're in the airport!   Thanks again Rohan.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 48>
  Share Topic