Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 48>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 42 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:24am
Damn.

She was a real cool down to earth chick. I remember her quite well from the 2008-2010 days. Life is so dang short. However, I'm positive she made a beautiful difference on the world in her own way.
My condolences to her family!

~Tru~
Sponsored Links

Adinkrah View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Adinkrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:02am
Still can't believe it, I was following her on Instagram too and remember the time her spouse did her eyebrows for her and she was like nope! And how she was helping a friend to grow healthy hair by helping her care for it and all her different nail designs and her braiding patterns from cosmetology school and also the time her sister used some Dr Miracle ' s products and they left her with bald patches.
I'm really gonna miss her even though we never met.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:07am
that was really nice rohan!
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:23am
RIP Domin Broken Heart
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:39am
Never heard of her....but R.I.P.   My prayers are with and to the family...so young,
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:19am
Awesome Rohan...bhm has come through for our sister.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:52am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Lord if someone came in and said this was all a lie I wouldnt even be mad... this is heartbreaking

Seriously.. I would LOVE for this to be a hoax. I wouldn't even be mad.

Of all the times we've had BHM members fake their faces, their lives, their kindness, their trustworthiness, their illnesses, their misfortune.. this is the one I wouldn't be mad at if it were a hoax. Broken Heart
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:53am
I was hoping that when I logged back on this would not be true. It's so good to see the font of members I haven't seen for awhile, this is such a sad time for us all. I am very heartbroken, I just loved seeing her post and how she was so humble even though she knew her hair was the shyt and not phased by all the admiration that we poured on her on a daily. She was quirky (more mysterious than anything) and beautiful, helpful and one of my favorite lesbian posters. I am subscribed to everything she has and I enjoyed seeing her ootd and thinking I would never wear that, does that even go together lol and she would end it by putting her hair in a big twist while I screamed nooooo just wear it loose! I really liked her, I really really did. I just can't right now,this is so sad.
DWeird View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DWeird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:02am
I agree it's nice to see members. I do wish it was under better circumstances though. She really was a sweet soul and will truly be missed Cry
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:07am
Damn that is unfortunate!  I don't know her personally and only came across her post a couple of times but my condolences to her family and friends.  Lupus is just terrible.  I was low-key wondering why she didn't post often.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 48>
  Share Topic