Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 48>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:59pm

I have at least 20 messages from her in my pm box saved . I will read a few after my shock wears off . I sign the card and made a donation . The fund is almost half way to the goal of 10 grand . Macy feel free to contact me if i can give more or anything the family may need . My husband held me when he came from work . I had to go outside to avoid upsetting my baby . I care about a lot of people on this site .That will never change . Live your life like it's your last . I am going to to see my family more in ST, LOUIS . I hate flying , but you never know .

My older sister sharon suffers from lupus . My aunt i spoke on a few weeks ago lost her battle . I am borderline , but refuse to claim it . I pray God will allow me to live long enogh to raise my baby and see my grandchildren . I know we on the internet , but real people are behind the screen . I think we should work on showing more kindness and empathy in general . We can joke and have fun also . I know some members are not with that and it's ok . I will continue to do my best to help and uplift anyone on bhm . I am not perfect , but if you met me you would see i care from my heart .

I have my days like most people , but i try very hard to never hurt or attack anyone . I have grown as a older lady on this site over the years . I can ignore things that may upset me or speak my peace and leave it alone . I sent Farra/LQ a message . Long time since she post . Praying she is ok .
Sponsored Links

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:00pm
OMG, S.I.P Domin
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:10pm
Thank you so much,nj!
at the half- way mark in Less than 24hrs! funny because I was on the phone with one of my friends this morning and told her I'd be happy even if I only raise a small portion of that money. Now look at this! simply blown away.we are eternally grateful to those who've helped and shared kind thoughts.
I was literally shaking before I brought the news to the web( came here first)..I was so nervous about how everyone would react to D's passing but today has put smiles on our faces and so much love in our hearts to witness all the positive vibes today.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

Thank you so much,nj!
at the half- way mark in Less than 24hrs! funny because I was on the phone with one of my friends this morning and told her I'd be happy even if I only raise a small portion of that money. Now look at this! simply blown away.we are eternally grateful to those who've helped and shared kind thoughts.
I was literally shaking before I brought the news to the web( came here first)..I was so nervous about how everyone would react to D's passing but today has put smiles on our faces and so much love in our hearts to witness all the positive vibes today.
I want you to rest if possible . You are going to need all of your strength . I know sleep may seem impossible . Lay in your bed and pray if God is part of your life . I am going to call my pastor in the morning to help with the fund . I ask hubby to help also . I will add more money on friday . My goal is to donate at least a grand . I have a long day  friday and can't sleep . I am going to take melatonin to see if that helps . I need to stop looking at her pictures for a few days . I can't imagine the pain you and the family are going through . Again if you need anything let me know macy . I can send you my personal number if you can't reach me on bhm . Hug 
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:37pm
I do need to sleep, haven't in two days. I called out of work today and won't be going in tomorrow soI'll try to get some rest.   I'm actually staying at my mom's because I get a bit scared being alone with my thoughts in my apartment. luckily my mom lives across the street so its working out pretty good.
Thank you for your help India but dont worry about donating so much. with the amount of ppl helping, every little bit counts and adds up. I do appreciate you though!
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:43pm
Before I go to bed I'm happy to see the unity that has been brought forth during this time. Shout out to Ro for being admirable and humble. That was a beautiful thing you did. The unity that has been shown by people not only on BHM but across the internet truly makes me smile. We still have good people in this world. I won't make this post about me because this is about Domin and I'm sure her spirit is smiling down on this thread like Wow You Beyonce hating heifers really do have a heart. Anyways Rest Easy Dom
BlueMagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlueMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:53pm
Had to log on to say I'm so sad to hear this! Domin was truly inspiring.
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:01am
My heart goes out to Domin's family, friends and all loved ones.  Macy, thank you for letting us know...I was lurking briefly and saw your post.  I was floored and with tears.  Domin was well liked/loved as she was a sweet spirit and full of life and knowledge.  Good soul gone too soon.

I've shared the fundraising link on FB right after this was posted in the Weaves section, so again, thank you.Heart

RIP Domin, you have gone too soon but you'll never be forgottenBroken Heart
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:01am
Lord if someone came in and said this was all a lie I wouldnt even be mad... this is heartbreaking
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:32am
Jesus Christ my keystrokes are dumbfounded right now, I am at a total loss and have no clue what to say. May she rest in eternal peace, for to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style