BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:41pm
we are trying to fly out her sister and nephew ( only family she has) to see her one last time. her sister doesn't have the funds but we are going to make it happen
Sponsored Links

sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:47pm
Sad to hear about such a beautiful woman and talent. I randomly saw her on the train once. Even more stunning in person. Rip
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

Claudie, beautiful poem. thank you!

Macy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Domin's family.  As you know Domin was a wonderful Lady, and an integral member of BHM Hug
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

we are trying to fly out her sister and nephew ( only family she has) to see her one last time. her sister doesn't have the funds but we are going to make it happen

Macy shoot me a message please. I'm on my phone and it's acting weird.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

Even more stunning in person. Rip

Girl, yes!!! When I met her, I was stunned by her beauty and her gentle grace. So delicate. Glowing from within. A youthful quality. All I could think was what do I have to do or stop doing to have such clean and clear smooth skinLOL
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:57pm
omg, wow! where are her parents? if you need help with getting her sister a plane ticket, i think i can help. pm me if all else fails. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:57pm
I will help with the plane fair also .
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:02pm
I can help with the nephews ticket. PM me as well.
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:23pm
I'm at such a loss for words. I've been sitting here in the ICU with one of my family members since yesterday. I stopped by BHM to try to take my mind off of what my family is going through, and I definitely wasn't expecting to see this. I had to log in to pay my respect to Domin and send my condolences to her loved ones.

I've been on BHM and other forums over the years and people are quick to point out that this isn't real life, and it's only the internet. All of that's true to a certain degree. I know of Domin only through the internet, but her passing hurts very much in my real life.    To me, that's a testament to what a wonderful person she was on and off the internet. Domin, thank you for all that you gave to us. You will be truly missed.

Edited by Gemini26 - Apr 10 2014 at 8:39pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:26pm
great! it was stickied.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style