Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 48>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:38pm
yep, I'm letting her SO know to message her directly thru FB
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:40pm
Cry

Hug Mace
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:40pm
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIP Domin!!

Macy

These last two days have been full of emotion then to log on to read this is just not what I needed to read..... I don't know her personally but she's was so young and lupus is just so much to deal with. I still remember when my drs thought I had lupus and how relieved when I didn't have it

From her posts, Domin seemed so caring and so giving and so full of knowledge about hair. Seems so unfair how the good people are always taken so soon.

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:47pm
It's up on LHCF now and I've seen a few people post on instagram.

She touched so many people, so many.

This should not happen...I know it's inevitable...but my goodness it should not happen.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:51pm
Rest in paradise.
IbNappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IbNappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:52pm
I didn't know her personally but she was always so nice, friendly and helpful on here. I learned to flat twist my hair watching her YouTube videos. This is truly sad, I just can't believe it.

My condolences to her family and all those that loved her and were touched by her beautiful spirit. Gone way too soon. Rip
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:53pm
Sick to my stomach.  I opened this hoping she was just leaving BHM.  Beautiful person inside and out.  So said for her SO, friends and family.  She was way too young.  Cry
nikietc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nikietc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:54pm
Logged in just to convey my condolences to her family as well as to everyone who had the pleasure of knowing her. Domin's presence on BHM and the rest of the Internet will be truly missed.

And thank you maceyscorner for sharing this information with us through this difficult time
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:56pm
She's up there with the angels now. Rest in peace.
hma128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hma128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:59pm
I also logged in to give my condolences. I remember following her posts and watching her youtube videos for inspiration. What a beautiful person who seemed so kind and genuine. So sad to hear this :(
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 48>
  Share Topic