BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I feel like the forum should change the banner or something for a few days in  honor of her memory. 

Absolutely!

Mods please do something nice for Domin.Cry

She contributed immensely to the overall theme, cohesiveness, and sisterhood of this site.

She deserves that much.

IMHO she embodied what BHM is supposed to be about. 

this is what I was trying to type ! (I'm so emotional right now I can't find my words)
I had typed 'she was the epitome of what BHM is for and was like our mascot here' but thought the word mascot was inappropriate so I deleted the sentence. But yes, she EMBODIED what bhm is about.

thanks Seducky
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:39pm
Oh damn! Cry I knew I haven't seen her post in awhile, she was so sweet and her hair was lovely! Heart

May she RIP and send prayers to her family.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

I just don't understand I know she was studying to become a dental hygienist and even gave a few members here free cleanings. I figured she was finished with school and didn't have time for BHM or Youtube.

I know she had gotten married and moved out here to LA. And from what I remember, had either started or was going to start cosmetology school and was going to start doing hair consultations.

She just had so much going for her and things she wanted to do in this life.

This is just so sad.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:41pm
This is just beyond sad.  Its no wonder Domin was so mature beyond her years.  Kind, helpful and generous hearted.  27 years is such a short life but the lives she touched in that time is probably immeasurable.  A true gift to the BHM community.  Domin probably has a lot to do with creamy crack sales being down to their lowest ever just by being such an inspiration to all of us and the other ppl we'll never even know she inspired.  Weird thing to say I know but she left her mark in 27 short years.  Macy please make sure her family knows how deeply she was appreciated in this crazy world. 
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:41pm
Rip. I remember her. :(
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:42pm
RIP Cry
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:42pm
Yes Ducky.  Perfect, perfect wordsCry
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:43pm

I remember her on here, she had long beautiful healthy hair. I believe she was in the dental profession. Such a kind soul, I had no idea she was sick. May she RIP and my condolences to her family.
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:48pm
OMG no!
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:51pm

May she rest in peace...she seemed like such a sweet, cool person.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 47>
  Share Topic