Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Macy if I can help with ANYTHING let me know. I'm here in LA.

I had been dragging my feet about calling my doc about my kidneys...but I'm on the phone right now.

Jeezus. I can't even.

hugs Maysay
and I was going to say YOU BETTER CALL YOUR DOC, but then I say the 2nd part.

This is just sooooo...I don't even have words. I've been dragging my feet about starting chemo for my kidneys because sometimes it's just easier to pretend it doesn't exist. I hate the doc.

Domin was just always the nicest person to me. This is literally my worst fear come to life. The world truly lost someone special, truly.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Do min posted a link showing me how to flat iron my hair because the price I was paying was too high. She was awesome all the time. This is very depressing. She was a wonderful spirit.

this is what I will remember about her. I remember her thread about MSM; and as long as her hair was, she made me feel like I was really helping her with my lil info about using MSM for growth. What a special woman. CryCry

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 10 2014 at 3:12pm
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:27pm
Rest in Peace Domin. I'm at a loss for words. I remember wondering why she loved jelly sandals so much but no matter what anyone said about those jellies she rocked her jellies proudly. Life is too short. She was a beautiful spirit. Rest In Paradise Dom...WOW
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

This is just sooooo...I don't even have words. I've been dragging my feet about starting chemo for my kidneys because sometimes it's just easier to pretend it doesn't exist. I hate the doc.

Domin was just always the nicest person to me. This is literally my worst fear come to life. The world truly lost someone special, truly.

sending you more hugs.

I can imagine it's not easy to go thru it.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:31pm

I feel like the forum should change the banner or something for a few days in  honor of her memory. 

Absolutely!

Mods please do something nice for Domin.Cry

She contributed immensely to the overall theme, cohesiveness, and sisterhood of this site.

She deserves that much.

IMHO she embodied what BHM is supposed to be about. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:31pm

I feel like the forum should change the banner or something for a few days in  honor of her memory. 

I second it.

She was so sweet and inspired so many of us here to get on the healthy hair care bus and grow our hair out.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by MsBella MsBella wrote:

Cry This is terrible news...She was such a sweet girl. 

I couldn't even tell she was sick. May she R.I.P 

Lupus is no joke. I was actually diagnosed with it a few weeks ago.

I knew the symptoms could make life a bit harder, but I didn't know people could die from this disease..

I was diagnosed 7 years ago. Yes, people die from this disease but you don't have to.

Take your meds...be strict about it. Take them on time.
Make sure to get blood work done every 3-4 months, that way you and your rheumatologist can catch any issues early on.
Learn all you can about lupus and inflammation in general. Research every medicine they recommend. Learn what steroids like Prednisone can do to your body. Read about diet and its affect on autoimmune disorders (especially sugar and processed foods). A great book for that is The Paleo Approach...it's like a textbook about autoimmune disorders and food.

Take care of yourself! Learn your triggers (mine are sun, stress, lack of sleep). Pay attention to how you feel. Ask others for help. Try to design your life in a way that is low stress. Get good quality sleep.

Be well and pm me for anything.

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:34pm
This is like a bad dream, Domin was a wonderful lady. R.I.P. Angel gone too soon
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:35pm
I just don't understand I know she was studying to become a dental hygienist and even gave a few members here free cleanings. I figured she was finished with school and didn't have time for BHM or Youtube.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:38pm
I have a friend with Lupus as well. This is so very sad, I am literally in tears. RIP
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 46>
  Share Topic