BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.51  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:25pm
I remember I told her I was jealous of her because she was able to keep all that beautiful hair even being sick and she told me the hair didn't matter except for it giving her a way to connect with people.

She was just so good...this is too devastating.
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:56pm
this is amazing what everyone's doing...really beautiful
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:14pm
Rohan, Thumbs UpHugHeart
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:28pm
Unika and qai have finally landed-- yay!
Dakotablu View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Dakotablu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 9:19pm
I haven't been on this forum in years but when I heard the news I had to send my condolences. I know many won't remember me. Domin was an amazing person and she has helped me so much. Iwill never forget her. There are a few people who have touch my heart and I'll never forget that. I remember domin saying if I came to get my teeth cleaned she will earn credit and I can play in her hair while she did it. Lol I loved her.
@Nadiapost I love ya and never forgot about you. Thank you for being a friend. Always praying for you.
@claudie you're an amazing person and I love you.I'll never forget how much you helped me. I think of you often and send prayers to you.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:10pm
Hey everyone . I am so happy so see the goal was met , I need another day to particpate . I know Domin would want Mrs . India to rejoice in her meeting with God and i have . I need a little time to take the tears away . I have personal messages unrelated to hair she sent me over the years . I felt so happy she would listen to a older lady without any disrespect or judgement . Domain also help me during my parents deaths . I lost another cousin today at a the age of 43 due to cervical cancer . I know valerie and Domin are styling hair in heaven .. Love you guys . Rohan , You are a wonderul man . I will check with you guys later . Luv you . Hug

Edited by india100 - Apr 12 2014 at 9:35am
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 11:28pm
India,

Dakotablu, it is great seeing you
Adinkrah View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adinkrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 4:40am
Rohan
KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:24am
such a lovely lady
rest in peace

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:27am
Domin, you are so loved..

Look at this. Clap The woman we knew as a beloved BHM sister getting love from a myriad of black spaces across the internet. The love is so strong, we're willing to donate to fund for a proper funeral and even Rohan bought a ticket for her sister to see her for the final time! I knew Domin was loved here but I wasn't aware of exactly how far her reach spanned across the natural hair community. Even Ebony is interested in her legacy!

Domin, you are so loved, your untimely departure has members who haven't logged in for YEARS coming back here to express their sadness and love for you.

Domin, you are so loved.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 47>