Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

RIP Domin(longhairdontcare2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 48>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 42 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:42pm
Got off the phone with her sister, Unika. She was balling and is absolutely grateful to all of you. Rohan, a special thanks to you for purchasing the flight.
this ha s been so difficult but all of you guys' help has touched us to the depths of our hearts
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:42pm
ClapRohan
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:43pm
Wow this is horrible. Domin always seemed friendly and extremely helpful. This is just heartbreaking to hear. I followed her youtube as well. She was great. May she Rest in Peace.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:43pm
RIP Domin! You were such a sweet, calm and caring soul. I loved watching you on youtube. Watch down on us CryCryCryCry
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:44pm
I'm never going to be able to read a thread by her or a post by her without my heart dropping anymore. Broken Heart
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

ClapRohan

ClapClapClap
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:50pm
Can't bring myself to post in any other thread :(
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:53pm
Cryrohan, thank you for helping her familyyyyy
Gemini26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemini26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I'm never going to be able to read a thread by her or a post by her without my heart dropping anymore. Broken Heart
I feel the same way...I've been tearing up for the last few hours. Went to watch a few of her videos and I couldn't get through the first one.
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:07pm
RIP Domin! You will be missed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 48>