Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
yungmulahbay View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posted: Jan 20 2012 at 12:12pm
Has anyone been? If so, can u give me a brief overview of your trip like where did u stay, things to do, advice, etc. 
Sponsored Links

DeeDee58517 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2012 at 7:16pm
Never went but I figured I'd reply since I viewed. I'd love to go there especially during Carnaval. There's a website that I check out from time to time about somethings to do in Brazil, hopefully it helps you out, http://www.travelindependent.info/america-south.htm#Brazil 
yungmulahbay View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2012 at 6:23am
Thanks for the reply. Wink
tmitchem81 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2012 at 7:55pm
Never been to either, but I heard it is lovely and the beaches are amazing. I am definitely doing more solo traveling in 2012 and 2013. San Paulo and Rio are two affordable and well-reviewed spots I want to try.

For better takes on the spot, try budgettravel.com, ny times blog: frugal traveler, blackatlas.com, and tripadvisor.com.

Edited by tmitchem81 - Feb 11 2012 at 8:01pm
cutie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2012 at 7:19am

hopefully i'll be able to contribute to this post next week. i'm supposed to be going to brazil tomorrow, as in plane tic and all paid for.  BUT there's a hold up with processing brazilian visas and i had to mail in my passport and required documents and hope they will expedite the process.  i'm a ball of nerves right nowWacko

we are going to stay in sao paulo and rio de janeiro.  i'll update when i get back.  i still haven't packed b/c i did't want to pack and then not get my visa and cant goCry

so if you want to go, get your visa ASAP
cutie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 8:51am
p.s.  i went to brazil and loved it!!! sao paulo is really nice, and expensive!  The hotel we stayed in (forgot the name) was nice. you had to use your room key to use the elevator and you could only get off on your floor. the breakfast was nice too. rio de janeiro is a lot dirtier than sao paulo.  we stayed at a hotel on copacabana beach.  at night there's a little bar/club with music and the "ladies of the night" were out in full effect.  one thing i would do over is learn a little more portugese, as we had a difficult time ordering food or shopping for clothes.  and i also got an ugly pedicure b/c we could not communicate how i wanted it done lol! my flight was almost 10 hours nonstop. i can't wait for my next international trip!!!
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 2:58am
Originally posted by cutie cutie wrote:

p.s.  i went to brazil and loved it!!! sao paulo is really nice, and expensive!  The hotel we stayed in (forgot the name) was nice. you had to use your room key to use the elevator and you could only get off on your floor. the breakfast was nice too. rio de janeiro is a lot dirtier than sao paulo.  we stayed at a hotel on copacabana beach.  at night there's a little bar/club with music and the "ladies of the night" were out in full effect.  one thing i would do over is learn a little more portugese, as we had a difficult time ordering food or shopping for clothes.  and i also got an ugly pedicure b/c we could not communicate how i wanted it done lol! my flight was almost 10 hours nonstop. i can't wait for my next international trip!!!

Copacabana isn't the cleanest place in Rio, but it ain't the worst either. Where in São Paulo did u stay?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 11:33am
Copacabana is actually one of the best neighborhoods but there's too many hookers walking around at night. I think prostitution is legal there.
I am surprised you got an ugly pedicure, because the reason why people do french mani/pedi here in the US is thanks to the seven Brazilian sisters who brought with them a different way to do mani/pedi.
São Paulo has beaches but not in the city of São Paulo. Rio de Janeiro is pretty much a beach city, if you know where to stay. Do not stay near the football stadium Maracana, if you go during the world cup, because that neighborhood is actually dangerous. Best places in RJ are closer to the beach.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 6:39pm
Any updates anyone want to GO with me in a few months? Seriously
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic