BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rihanna's Diamonds....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:14pm
i think CB's video for his song Beautiful and Rihanna's song are supposed to be intertwined in some weird way.  it seems like she's talking about two stars connected...and then at the end of CB's video he goes up into outer space for no reason whatsoever.  i don't even know.  im trying to make sense of the nonsensical.
Sponsored Links

wezy2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wezy2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:20pm
If anybody is interested in the meaning of this song then maybe they ought to hit the artist/ singer SIA up since she wrote the damn thang...LOL.....might i add SHE sounds waaaaaaay much better then RHI RHI singing that shhht!!!!!Clap Clap 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:24pm
I like the Sia lady singing it with the piano.

Honestly I wish "artists" today wrote more of their own songs.

But I guess everyone has a job to do

Edited by jonesable - Jan 09 2013 at 5:29pm
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

blah blah etc... LOL

K. Im done :)

Funny you interpreted all that from the video because it didnt make sense to me whatsoever

I was thinking about posting some of the links I found in my research but I was thinking that no one would be that interested in reading it. Plus they are not scholarly or peer reviewed; all anecdotal which is good enough for me!

But yeah... I think that if I didn't experience what I did and look into it like I did I would be like Confusedwatching the video/listening to the song as well LOL it def has an abstract quality to it
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:29pm
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 5:33pm
I absolutely love Sia! When I found out she was the mastermind behind Diamonds it was like duh! lol It has such a Sia quality to it.  But I didnt know there was audio of Sia singing it herself Shocked off to Google!!
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:59am
Sia and Benny blanco wrote it

Also. I'm surprised no one has mentioned diamonds = roc nation = throw your diamonds up. Maybe it's too obvious.

Diamonds in the sky = the diamond hand sign in the air.

Also.

Diamonds in the sky = stars
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:29am
It's about Chris

I thought the video tho basic, explained that well
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 9:13am
she doesn't sound better than Rihanna singing that song at that instant.  She likely sounds better than Rhi in most other circumstances though.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:25am

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Is that you and your baby Wildfire?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHeart

yeahEmbarrassed
Heart

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs