Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rihanna-Diamonds--new video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:16pm
Probably a stupid question... but is that Chris' hand?
Sponsored Links

iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:58pm
Oh, so you mimicking Katy Perry's voice now? Dh.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:07pm
I like the song but the video is boring. Kind of looks like they just threw it together without much thought.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Bekah Bekah wrote:

Probably a stupid question... but is that Chris' hand?

thats what i assumed. they said he was on set when she shot it

tbg, i see it as a re-telling of the time of when he beat her and she was "forced" to break up with him.

she wanted him back the whole time

rihanna and chris are diamonds in the skyConfused
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:30pm
I really like the song. The video is ok. she looks gorg as usual. I was also curios about who's arm that was...
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:43pm
dang rihanna got the ugliest run of all time
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 2:51pm
so is this video and song a continuation of "yellow diamonds in the light how we standing side by side"?. 

the video was sad. it was a tribute to her and cb's relationship. 
poor rhi being separated from the man that put her in the hospital due to society's pressures Ermm. Anyways, we all know how this story will end.....he is a 23 yo black man in the entertainment industry. Running around singing about "we're diamonds" and putting him on her songs isn't going to keep him faithful, but hopefully he won't put a hand on her again. 

gl to her.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:06pm
Watched the video.

She and her management team have really figured out how to cash in on getting assaulted by CB.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:35pm
I really like the song and I enjoyed the video. Yes, it was simple, but it told a story.

I also liked the scene of their hands slowly breaking. I thought it was beautiful.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 3:40pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic