Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Rihanna vs TLC,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 58>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:50pm
she aint get too buck if she was still fckin with em after they dissed her publicly. rihanna is a female misogynist
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

she aint get too buck if she was still fckin with em after they dissed her publicly. rihanna is a female misogynist

there's a difference between how you deal with people you're sleeping with and people you don't know.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:54pm
i enjoy alias posts most of the time
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

there's a difference between how you deal with people you're sleeping with and people you don't know.

exactly. that's the sad part.

I would expect the people im sleeping with to have more respect for me than people I don't know..not the other way around. i would be angrier if someone i slept with dissed me vs someone i don't know. rih rih got it all wrong
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:00pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

exactly. that's the sad part.

I would expect the people im sleeping with to have more respect for me than people I don't know..not the other way around. i would be angrier if someone i slept with dissed me vs someone i don't know. rih rih got it all wrong

why would she start a public flame war with someone she deals with intimately?  that's something to handle in private.  Rihanna gives it back to anyone that says something, male or female...look at Charlie Sheen the other week.  people should just leave her alone and then she wouldn't have to say anything.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:07pm
drake shaded the sh*t out of her in lyrics and she never went at him.

cb shaded her life and she never went off on him.

its just weird that you can go off on one of the crowned queens of r&b for commenting that you looked like a thot but you could get publicly beat and embarrassed yet we hear crickets. and she went back with him and he still chose karrueche over her
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:08pm
CROWNED QUEEN OF R&B?!  who are we talking about?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:13pm
lol… 

wonder youre a stan if ive ever seen one… 

youre relentless. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:22pm
tlc were one of the crowned queens of r&b. rihanna should have bowed down and showed respect. they were her foremothers. without them her ass would be in a smoky hole in the wall in Barbados dreaming of stardom. you cannot deny the influence that t-boz left eye and chilli had on r&b, young black girls, and the world. you just cant. rihanna should have had the taste smacked out of her mouth, disrespecting her elders like that.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:25pm
on a further note, you would never see beyonce shading her elders like this. when Aretha came for bey, beyonce did not show that lack of class and disrespect. she took it in stride and accepted her checking, just like rih would if she had some sense. you're never too old to get your ass whooped in mama's house
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 58>
  Share Topic