BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Rihanna vs TLC,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 60>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:57am
U mad cuz I got an opinion

http://media.tumblr.com/430f2b763ddcfe8149067ad635f09f64/tumblr_inline_muhnrgzhKQ1qbld38.gif

stay mad

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

why ya'll let Alias in here ?
maaan...

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

rih has a lot of nerve. she's the example of the type of bitch I don't like. got all that mouth when it comes to a female but cant say sh*t to a man that dogs her stupid ass out. she's quick to jump off at women but didn't get buck with chris brown or drake...she is a thot.

oh whatever, bishes with mouth get dogged out by ngas everyday.  thats what ngas do!  and we don't know how buck she got with Drake or CB.  we weren't there.  

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:44pm
I am going to send RR a invite to join bhm . I think she would love the site lol . I stand by my op . Beauty without a voice . I think computers make her sound ok . I wish her much wealth and happiness . Computer Love - Zapp - YouTube
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

rih has a lot of nerve. she's the example of the type of bitch I don't like. got all that mouth when it comes to a female but cant say sh*t to a man that dogs her stupid ass out. she's quick to jump off at women but didn't get buck with chris brown or drake...she is a thot.

oh whatever, bishes with mouth get dogged out by ngas everyday.  thats what ngas do!  and we don't know how buck she got with Drake or CB.  we weren't there.  

folks like to act like they were on the receiving end of the cum drip.

how you can know so much about somebody you aint locking clitz with, is beyond me. But eh.

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 09 2014 at 12:47pm
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:50pm
she aint get too buck if she was still fckin with em after they dissed her publicly. rihanna is a female misogynist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:53pm

she aint get too buck if she was still fckin with em after they dissed her publicly. rihanna is a female misogynist

there's a difference between how you deal with people you're sleeping with and people you don't know.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:54pm
i enjoy alias posts most of the time
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:56pm

there's a difference between how you deal with people you're sleeping with and people you don't know.

exactly. that's the sad part.

I would expect the people im sleeping with to have more respect for me than people I don't know..not the other way around. i would be angrier if someone i slept with dissed me vs someone i don't know. rih rih got it all wrong
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:00pm

exactly. that's the sad part.

I would expect the people im sleeping with to have more respect for me than people I don't know..not the other way around. i would be angrier if someone i slept with dissed me vs someone i don't know. rih rih got it all wrong

why would she start a public flame war with someone she deals with intimately?  that's something to handle in private.  Rihanna gives it back to anyone that says something, male or female...look at Charlie Sheen the other week.  people should just leave her alone and then she wouldn't have to say anything.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:07pm
drake shaded the sh*t out of her in lyrics and she never went at him.

cb shaded her life and she never went off on him.

its just weird that you can go off on one of the crowned queens of r&b for commenting that you looked like a thot but you could get publicly beat and embarrassed yet we hear crickets. and she went back with him and he still chose karrueche over her
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 60>
  Share Topic