BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Rihanna vs TLC,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 58>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:21pm
Sleepy

LOL

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jun 08 2014 at 11:43pm
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:25pm
Lies miss jones...lies
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:26pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:28pm
Diggin on you is favorite TLC song, I swear it's like the smoothest song ever. They made up that little routine while shooting Waterfalls. I used to be obsessed, I'm so happy twitter wasn't around back then. I had a TLC wall in my room and people used to be like "Which Ashley?" "Does she go to *insert hS* and is obsessed with TLC? Yeah I know her."
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Not even bout her voice which is still lackluster she just has zero stage presence. I don't see anyway around that.
. I'm not even a Bey fan but I'm planning to see Beyonce because she just takes it to another level in concert.
Nothing about Rih live makes it a got to be there show.

All that Bad Rih Rih stays on Twitter.
She doesn't bring it anywhere else.

I love this version of Diggin on You http://youtu.be/tReIHIDX354

i haven't seen you post any live performances of TLC that are spectacular...you really posted the music video talmbout you love that version 
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:30pm
Beyonce is amazing in concert I've been to a few and she always brings it...and I own a few of her concert dvds

as for rih I would never pay to see her. Still love her though
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Not even bout her voice which is still lackluster she just has zero stage presence. I don't see anyway around that.
. I'm not even a Bey fan but I'm planning to see Beyonce because she just takes it to another level in concert.
Nothing about Rih live makes it a got to be there show.

All that Bad Rih Rih stays on Twitter.
She doesn't bring it anywhere else.

I love this version of Diggin on You http://youtu.be/tReIHIDX354

i haven't seen you post any live performances of TLC that are spectacular...you really posted the music video talmbout you love that version 

Lmao.
I'm not bout to time travel through YT for a 1994 vid of TLC.
Just listen to what I'm telling you!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Diggin on you is favorite TLC song, I swear it's like the smoothest song ever. They made up that little routine while shooting Waterfalls. I used to be obsessed, I'm so happy twitter wasn't around back then. I had a TLC wall in my room and people used to be like "Which Ashley?" "Does she go to *insert hS* and is obsessed with TLC? Yeah I know her."

one fun fact...we did a family vacation to universal studios Hollywood when they were filming Waterfalls.  during the tour we were able to see the blue sky water still set up. i felt sooooo cool when that song blew up.  did you try to dress like them?  

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jun 08 2014 at 10:32pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:40pm
I dressed like them when I was younger but when I was stanning fashion had changed(00s).

My favorite performance, live and energetic
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Damn help me post that Rude Boy performance

*turns off after 20 seconds*

smmfh...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training