Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Rihanna vs TLC,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 58>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

Lol Bey's song are way more raunchier than Rihanna's too. But ya know they're just songs...
And Rhi's outfit was just an outfit.

Imo ijs I see them both on the same level. Both getting dat cash by selling sex. It's what a lot of lady entertainers do and it works. #getdatcash
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 5:42pm
These 15 secs is how I feel bout this thread

http://cierror.tumblr.com/post/88209259702
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 5:54pm
I hate when people force women in to little boxes. She's not classy, she's not well behaved, she should have did this, she should have did that.
I can't stand for people to tell me what to do, or how I should and shouldn't act.

I'm not a fan of Rhi, but she was justified in her shade. I don't understand why people are expecting her to take the high road, when Chili is older and supposed to be wiser.

Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by Mamacita Mamacita wrote:

#TeamRih

haven't seen you in a minute mamacita 

Heyy Yea ik. Hope u r well.

Edited by Mamacita - Jun 08 2014 at 5:58pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I hate when people force women in to little boxes. She's not classy, she's not well behaved, she should have did this, she should have did that.
I can't stand for people to tell me what to do, or how I should and shouldn't act.

I'm not a fan of Rhi, but she was justified in her shade. I don't understand why people are expecting her to take the high road, when Chili is older and supposed to be wiser.

But doesn't your last sentence totally undermine your point about other ppls expectations of how one should behave?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:11pm

NEWS/ 

Rihanna Stays Covered Up While Accepting Most Desirable Woman Honor at Guys Choice Awards

Kevin Hart, who presented Rihanna with a special award at the 2014 Guys Choice Awards in Los Angeles Saturday night, read everyone's mind when he yelled out, "How many men are mad that she didn't come naked?!"

RiRi was named Most Desirable Woman, which may not come as a surprise considering the massive amount of sex appeal that oozes out of her pores, but what was a little surprising was the lack of skin showing—especially for such an award.

The 26-year-old accepted the award in a simple but still sexy strapless black dress (yes, her nipples and booty were fully covered).

VIDEO: Was Rihanna wrong to show her boobs at the CFDAs?

"I knew pervs like you would be here at the Guys Choice Awards," Rihanna joked to Hart when accepting the honor at the awards (which air on Spike TV on Wednesday, June 11, at 9 p.m.).

"Well, I mean, thank you for voting me for this at 26 because we all know it goes downhill from here. But this is a fun award, I appreciate it. Shout out to all the real men out there."

Rihanna left very little to the imagination recently when she attended the 2014 CFDA Awards wearing an Adam Selman creation that showed everything.

The singer poked fun with reporters in regards to whether or not she'd wear the daring look again by jokingly responding, "Why? Yes I am. Do my t-ts bother you? They're covered in Swarovski crystals!"

Never, RiRi. Never.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

But doesn't your last sentence totally undermine your point about other ppls expectations of how one should behave?

Nah that is why I said supposed.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:28pm
This thread still going ? Y'all still trying to cape for this tramp hoe Rihanna. It's probably TOM that's why she's covered.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Mz. Mocha Mz. Mocha wrote:

This thread still going ? Y'all still trying to cape for this tramp hoe Rihanna. It's probably TOM that's why she's covered.

sounds like you have an issue that can only be resolved with your pastor.

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 7:33pm
I can only hope

Edited by Mz. Mocha - Jun 08 2014 at 7:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 58>